Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
She would have been compost a long time before October 21 up here. As in frozen stiff some time earlier, and cold enough to stall for a month or so before that. Sadly, autos only outdoors here - unless one dives into a light deprivation greenhouse, which is not gonna hoppen for me. I'm not sure that I will bother with an outdoor plant or two this summer. If I do, it will be for entertainment value only, I have all the bud I need to keep me and the dearest happy until this time next year. :biggrin:

well the autoflower version of her would be just right then :thumbsup: , as long as it autos :crying:

well the autoflower version of her would be just right then :thumbsup: , as long as it autos :crying:
As long as she autos indeed. Are you aware of other grows of this lady refusing to auto? If it is a common problem, my interest declines... :pighug:

As long as she autos indeed. Are you aware of other grows of this lady refusing to auto? If it is a common problem, my interest declines... :pighug:

Nope, haven't heard of any. I think @F.N. has grown bberry gum autos many times. That whole pack was off. 2 didn't germ, 2 went into what looked like revegged photos in the tent. That was the last seed and i wanted to give it one more attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back