Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH YEAH MSG and Ogreberry are in soil :headbang: :headbang:

20220306_085137.jpg

20220306_085154.jpg

20220306_085526.jpg

Car dealerships are a dying breed. They know it, and are gouging, whilst they can. The more that i see of Tesla's engineering, the more that i lean that way. Check out the videos comparing their 'parts' to the mustang 'parts'. Hundreds of pounds of needless stuff in the Ford, miles of needless wiring...etc.

Good morning!
If someone would come in and steal "musk's" (already stolen) designs and release their own version I'd be down for it but man that dude is skuzzy af and I've got an ethical objection to supporting anything he does. When he tried to blame his being a terrible person on being autistic (in fact he said he had aspergers but that's just a relic word for the same type of neurodiversity) that was pretty well the final straw for my autistic ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna do a hot soak on some navy beans and add some very nice smoked ham.
Gonna be a smelly week! :gassy::gassy1:
Ive been having sulfur burps for like a week now and I'm so over it. Assuming I've got some kind of GI infection as thats what Dr google says lol. Also says they typically resolve on their own. If I weren't such a wimp I'd do a few shots of my LABS to try to help with them being probiotics and all but idk if I'd be able to get them down.

That reminds me, the girls need their inputs today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back