Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Bill.de.Cat ............ View attachment 1428072....

It has been peeing down..all night again here....the cabin is awash with mud water and gravel off our feet.....but what can you do..dogs need to pee..ducks need to be fed.... :pass: ...so we just stick newspaper on the floor...and wait until it dries up.....

You cannot Fight it....:pass:..so Roll with it...

Oven is on........:chef:...we need the secondary heat source......:biggrin:........

View attachment 1428073

@Mañ'O'Green :d5:..duck fat for the tatties and baste................:chef:...mmmm...mmm..mmm....
Duck fat. I am some impressed! :worship:

Oh, now you got me hungry for some real food.

IMG_0643 (2).JPG

I was saving this bit for the morrow......but if you are hungry it takes nowt to rustle up some extra veg for you.......:chef:....

IMG_0639.JPG

Onions stuffed with sage..............:crying:..gluten free stuffing......:biggrin:...

IMG_0637.JPG

Cabbage......you Like a bit 'Erb in yor gravy...........:eyebrows:....I mean rosemary and sage........:pighug:

Yeah Spannabis is smoke free but there is a nearby by park/square everyone gathers to smoke.....:pass:

Gonna do a hot soak on some navy beans and add some very nice smoked ham.
Gonna be a smelly week! :gassy::gassy1:

Afternoon @WildBill :pass: ..sharing one.....you still got your Cuz staying....?...Thinking two of you on beans might not be a good thing..........:gassy1:

Indonesian Teak table......?..........:pass:

I have no idea what this table is called, but i like it and the chairs :toke:

1E78F42C-DA6C-4AE6-A4F9-87D039F5106F.jpeg

View attachment 1428148

I was saving this bit for the morrow......but if you are hungry it takes nowt to rustle up some extra veg for you.......:chef:....

View attachment 1428149

Onions stuffed with sage..............:crying:..gluten free stuffing......:biggrin:...

View attachment 1428151

Cabbage......you Like a bit 'Erb in yor gravy...........:eyebrows:....I mean rosemary and sage........:pighug:

Yeah Spannabis is smoke free but there is a nearby by park/square everyone gathers to smoke.....:pass:

You seem to be one of those who eat a lo, I only do that when others are cooking, I’m to lazy for a full dinner every day. Maybe when i have a lot of free-time in 20 years i will be able to to some real cooking every evening.
Yeah, that sounds nice :smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back