Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cerebral Goo thank you so much for the rep, I wish it highlighted on my profile when Rep is giving as I missed it originally…
Man I had a old Bilbo fish surfboard from 1972. it’s still stored at a friend’s..missing those days..
I gave away my longboard that was given to me in Hawaii. It was given to me when I first started learning how to surf, so I thought it was only appropriate to pass along.

Supposed to get in the 80s here today, was wondering why it was so hot in here when I woke up. Sent #2 down to flip from heat to ac and he came back and told me it was already up to 71 down there, which means it must have been 80 or more up here.

Pressed 7 more grams for a return of 1.9 grams :headbang:
20220306_101355.jpg
20220306_101435.jpg
20220306_101508.jpg
20220306_101636.jpg
20220306_101751.jpg
20220306_102005.jpg
20220306_102013.jpg
20220306_102544.jpg

I gave away my longboard that was given to me in Hawaii. It was given to me when I first started learning how to surf, so I thought it was only appropriate to pass along.
I still have my longboard in storage, it’s 9f6” with a lovely hardwood tail and triple stringer.. it’s had little use as it was my last purchase before loosing my strength in my shoulders..
I snapped a longboard out in Mexico around 1998. also found an abandoned redwood 12f 1960s classic in a little village on the pacific coast.
when I arrived I discovered what was a shack town with no phones and literally no electricity.. I believe it’s now a party town Hip place to travel… lol classic days Back then months camping on beaches.
I won’t mention the town name as probably not many people doing the same round back then, small word an all.

No....a full roast dinner is a Celebration now......that is why I Enjoy it... :chef: ....I can't remember the last time the oven was on......but I'd guess almost a year ago...:biggrin:....and....in Spain you can't really eat big cooked dinners like you do in the UK to keep the cold out....

In Summer you understand why Tapas rule....:biggrin:....

Tapas, let’s see about that... but it does make me hungry be pronouncing it. Tapas, tapas, tapas..:pop:

Mossy, either way that space-cake just hit me, or the weed i grew were very good as I’m really high. :pass:

Good Morfnoevight All you Sunday Stoners!

Ms. MOG is off to work early and I could not go back to sleep :shrug:

I started putting the Lasagna together in my mind and then planting the potato tower :rofl: Both will get done today.

I have been experimenting with dairy free GF cheese. I am pleasantly surprised at how well I like it. I made "Egg McMuffins" this morning for breakfast and the VioLife was pretty darn good.

2022-03-06_9-28-34.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back