Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that there's beans of AZ crossed with 3 mostly sativas, ZacatecasTribute, PurpleSattelite, and Oaxacan...each cross should be lovely. I keep wondering if i have the time and patience to take them each to auto stage. I'm old.
:coffee:...then juice up and get busy, would ya? :rofl: ...Giant yes to all those for auto's!
Wow, PS...forgot how long it's been, it's been so long :biggrin: -- fabulous cross indeed...

Jeez I only got half way and thought better post before dinner!

Good Morfnoevight All you happy and chatty Caturday Stoners!

a cool cat.png

BBL

"light bulb".........found 2 tests done on different lights pitting 5500k against 6500k.....and it seems the 6500k is better at the vegging than the 5500k...so if I get 2 of the security light sockets to put in between my 3 TS1000's I might get enough extra blue to make it worth it......and if I can find a couple 2700k it might work for flowering...just screw out the 6500's and screw in the 2700"s
Screwing and unscrewing is how my DIY array works. Unscrew some to dim, replace some with different K rating to adjust spectrum. I am still learning how plants respond, but my yield and quality is already fine. I am now leaning to a fair bit more 2700k early on to generate a bit more stretch. Can't wait for the next grow to continue the process. :biggrin:

What is ILGM? Maybe i'm having a brain fart, but don't know if this is a seedbank or a strain or what.
Seedbank and kinda forum. Not high on the reputation around here, but some do ok with their gear. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back