Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokeout:....homies...

I blame it on auto Zam, wheeeee hawwwww
Nanny luv, how are ya? ...GTFO, you too on the auto Zam?! :rofl:
z2.jpg

I'm loving this cross, and she hold up so well! This was last years girl, she has wonderful aroma blend of astringent citrus, anise, metallic, piney/woods...
Superb day time stuff!

Nannymouse

Don't know about other phenos of AutoZam, but i get an after taste that is (to me) a definite 'Desitin' smell. Desatin?Desatin? Not in a bad way. I don't know if it is a 'zinc' odor, or the 'perfumy' part of the ointment.
:biggrin: thanks Nanz! ..... Zam auto seems to have a pretty broad terp expression range. Some others got a meaty/grilled/savory funk dominating; some stronger lemony citrus+metallic, some more incense/woods/spice,... I think Ribbzzy had one rare sweet/fruity/"carrot" smelling girl....

Oh wait Desitin? :crying: ..that a baby butt ointment right? Oh man, I remember that, didn't know it still exists! ....trying to call up the aroma, but I do recall it was distinct, medicinal, not bad at all....

Now i wish that i could clone and keep moms, she'd be one to keep. Not meaty on this one, for sure, but couldn't really describe what all is on the inhale. Very nice odor from the jar, and not awful in any way when she was in flower.

Reibsi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back