Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
seedsherenow is a great seed bank that only messes with legit breeders and guarantees there seeds. I learned of them from dude grows show on YouTube. Scotty Real and the recharge. I used to use hudroguard only for bennies in hydro dwc. Then I learned of recharge and never went back. Now I'm in soil. Hydro was too much work. I like to keep it simple. I'm trying Grow Dots now my first run with em on autos

If you sign up for 10 bucks a month to become a Patreon for dude grows show you can get free seeds from seeds here now I hear them say when I listen to there podcasts. I don't work for them guys. Just using there products and testing em out and like listening to there show when I'm working. Passes time in the factory working 12s. Lol

I've been 'online' with these sites since 2002, never bought a bean until last year. There were always great gifters around. So, not much experience with seedbanks. Thanks.

What i did buy was from AKBeanBrains...chocolate thai, to put more chocolate in the chocolate trip auto project.

this is what I’m doing @Dabber waiting for ice to melt. not quite as fun as you. good luck today you in derby?

pressing some older bud from first couple harvests that I didn’t wanna smoke today. What’s everyone else up too today
078E94F5-A583-4161-9517-2327B99DD039.jpeg
9063700F-817A-4095-9FCB-8EA5BFE89F13.jpeg
792CC27B-3AA5-4E62-A2BE-DB73622C4210.jpeg

If they are 6500k, they pump a lot of blue. I'd give them a try before spending big bucks on an alternative. I suspect that all the extra blue will accomplish anyway is a bit less height in most plants. Ditto for more red, just an adjustment in anatomy, not a huge change in results, which is why I haven't chased more red than my 2700k provide. UV on the other hand is another matter. If I were you, I'd be looking into more UVA and UVB, at least for your THC strains, if you would like them a bit more potent. OTOH, if the bud is already great, don't fix what ain't broke. :pighug: :biggrin:
Kinda the way I feel. If you have most any major mfg of a relatively new light, the spectrum is pretty much covered, with UV being the lacking part. LED UV is not there yet. I spent less than $75 on two UV lights that is plenty for a 4x4 tent.
img_20211016_171919579-jpg.1380092

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back