Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i wish that i could clone and keep moms, she'd be one to keep. Not meaty on this one, for sure, but couldn't really describe what all is on the inhale. Very nice odor from the jar, and not awful in any way when she was in flower.

Reibsi?
No, a mate here, Ribbzzy :biggrin:
You would think that i would have 'other' ass-ociations with desitin, butt that seems not the case.
:yellowcard: uuuuughh-- Pun Foul! .... fined 2 smoke breaks :crying:

Too far? Too far? Usually, not unless i'm drinking scotch, also, harrrrr. Have not drank in years. Jeez, over a decade, maybe two.
It's been quite some time since I've had a quality bottle of Scotch. My last bottle was a gift from a neighbor. When I cracked the bottle and took a whiff, I had to dive into my humidor for a fitting cigar. I sat back in my chair, propped up my feet on my desk in my home office and enjoyed the moment. It was almost a religious experience. I don't think I could have picked a better pair. They complemented each other so damn well.
I just about fainted when I tried to get another bottle.:nono::nono::rofl::rofl:

just sampled a tiny bit of autozam x zacatecas tribute, (oh, i am going to be in fine shape) and the aftertaste is not the same, at all. The inhale was sweeter and way more 'sharp' on the AZ x ZT, too. It might need more time in the jar, who knows. So happy to finally have some autos in the zone that i like for daytime.

just sampled a tiny bit of autozam x zacatecas tribute, (oh, i am going to be in fine shape) and the aftertaste is not the same, at all. The inhale was sweeter and way more 'sharp' on the AZ x ZT, too. It might need more time in the jar, who knows. So happy to finally have some autos in the zone that i like for daytime.

frying.gif
...your brain in Live Stoners...? :haha: ....nice continental collision in that cross Nanz! I have eyed CannBioGen's Michoacan Cream before, is Zaca a relative- I think?.... *looking*.... Oh snap! This is an ACE cultivar- :woohoo1: wow, Big Sur Holy x Oax Gold, what a smashing combo!
BSH, that's close stomping grounds for this ol' boy,... always a legend, never confirmed what I had as real deal coz at that point anything grown near Big Sur was labeled BSH :rolleyes2::doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back