Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Potato tower plumbed today. Just waiting on the seed potatoes to sprout/chit some now.

_DSC4494.JPG

Got the sausage from the best Italian Deli smoked with applewood for tomorrows assembly of the Lasagna. The Pork roast needs another 25 min.

_DSC4495.JPG
_DSC4496.JPG

Went to a Toyota dealership today to hopefully buy a car for the wife. I've been researching and messing with payment calculators and all that for days so I feel like I'm well prepared... With the down payment and trade in this car should have been around $260/mo. This scumbag place hands me a quote of $587/mo! That's not even in the same neighborhood! Turns out they add $8k to the price due to "chips for the cars are hard to get now" but disguise it as a service plan, even though they got the car for regular price, straight from Toyota, brand new... Really feels like they're using this "chip shortage" from 2 years ago as an excuse to jack the prices way up

And also tried hit me with the lowest blue book value and cut that in half for the trade in. That's a $25k difference over the life of the loan. I'll be spending all day tomorrow at dealerships. But if anybody else in looking for a car, do a ton of homework 1st and be prepared to be screwed...

Went to a Toyota dealership today to hopefully buy a car for the wife. I've been researching and messing with payment calculators and all that for days so I feel like I'm well prepared... With the down payment and trade in this car should have been around $260/mo. This scumbag place hands me a quote of $587/mo! That's not even in the same neighborhood! Turns out they add $8k to the price due to "chips for the cars are hard to get now" but disguise it as a service plan, even though they got the car for regular price, straight from Toyota, brand new... Really feels like they're using this "chip shortage" from 2 years ago as an excuse to jack the prices way up

And also tried hit me with the lowest blue book value and cut that in half for the trade in. That's a $25k difference over the life of the loan. I'll be spending all day tomorrow at dealerships. But if anybody else in looking for a car, do a ton of homework 1st and be prepared to be screwed...
yup just went through that with my wife's car. buying vehicles gives me tons of anxiety. i learned the dealer can negotiate interest rates on loans. i thought bank sets the rate dealer told us 5% our bank said 2.9%. long story short they came down to 3%. always check with your personal bank for interest rates!! :d5:

But for

But for anybody looking for a car the rav4 prime is really nice and the mustang mach Is really sexy if you don't live somewhere it snows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back