Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drove the rav4 prime and the mustang mach e today. The rav is her winner but the mustang is super sexy if you live somewhere with no snow
I'd never consider buying a Ford, but that one is a pull over for fun in the front seat kinda car :eyebrows: . So I've got some research and sales work to do tomorrow :woody:

I think maybe I would crawl over broken glass to get at those sausages. From an Italian deli you say. I'll just bet that they are very fine indeed. :pighug::cheers:
Coming from the home of Italian meats and delis, I'll happily send you some sausages or dried meats that hang from ceilings... :d5:

I got 1 of those! I can tell u what to buy to save u about $90+ on the expansion kit part! I’ll just tell u what u need to test flower and u can buy the pieces IN BULK for waaaay cheaper then the measly 10 tests u get in the flower expansion kit they sell! I got 100 1ml syringes/ a quart of 99.9% ISO and the milligram scale for maybe $60 total and u may have a milligram scale already! :d5:

Went to a Toyota dealership today to hopefully buy a car for the wife. I've been researching and messing with payment calculators and all that for days so I feel like I'm well prepared... With the down payment and trade in this car should have been around $260/mo. This scumbag place hands me a quote of $587/mo! That's not even in the same neighborhood! Turns out they add $8k to the price due to "chips for the cars are hard to get now" but disguise it as a service plan, even though they got the car for regular price, straight from Toyota, brand new... Really feels like they're using this "chip shortage" from 2 years ago as an excuse to jack the prices way up

And also tried hit me with the lowest blue book value and cut that in half for the trade in. That's a $25k difference over the life of the loan. I'll be spending all day tomorrow at dealerships. But if anybody else in looking for a car, do a ton of homework 1st and be prepared to be screwed...
I thought u knew man we don’t make chips for cars now as all our resources are going to Bill Gates tiny chips to go in vaccines! :eyebrows::crying:

I got 1 of those! I can tell u what to buy to save u about $90+ on the expansion kit part! I’ll just tell u what u need to test flower and u can buy the pieces IN BULK for waaaay cheaper then the measly 10 tests u get in the flower expansion kit they sell! I got 100 1ml syringes/ a quart of 99.9% ISO and the milligram scale for maybe $60 total and u may have a milligram scale already! :d5:
Message me info please and :thanks:

:yay1: seeds are in paper towel :woohoo:

20220305_222803.jpg

20220305_222942.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back