Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dabber
You spray kelp daily in veg, right? I got some MC Sea-K Kelp Extract for the next grow.
Does anyone know how long ya can keep it in the spray bottle?
Yes I do I generally mix 1/2 5 gallon bucket and use it till gone. Keep in mind to ph after mixing it raises ph takes mine from 7.3 to 8.5 I dont adjust it I should but dont :shrug:why, 1/8 tsp to 1/4 is all you need

Dabber
You spray kelp daily in veg, right? I got some MC Sea-K Kelp Extract for the next grow.
Does anyone know how long ya can keep it in the spray bottle?
This next run I want be using kelp I'll be using GLB foliar mix and will be mixing 1 gallon at a time in a sprayer

Yes I do I generally mix 1/2 5 gallon bucket and use it till gone. Keep in mind to ph after mixing it raises ph takes mine from 7.3 to 8.5 I dont adjust it I should but dont :shrug:why, 1/8 tsp to 1/4 is all you need
Good to know. I may add a tiny bit of aminos when I spray, but that would cut it's shelf life. I mixed up a little last night to test and sprayed "Ivy Bob" a bit. He's been a bit neglected the past few weeks, since he gets some of the canna leftovers. I split the leftovers between him and my Magnolia tree.

Morning kittens.....68f on the porch and coffee is nice.....wife couldn't sleep so guess who else isn't sleeping..... Red Congo and the Durban poison bagged yesterday so it's time to clean and rejigger the grow area. Tear down the old and put up newer, bigger tent. Think I'm going to try using the auto pots as just trays this time and go back to top feeding so I can adjust for individual plants needs instead of all on the same res.....if that works better than last grow might have to go with seperate res for each autopot later on. Gotta get crock pot filled and going this morning and will probably do a little more on the back deck as well.Here's to hoping a good day is had by all.
Morning Bill, have a great day. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back