Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows have been open since it cooled down yesterday and loving it!

Cats are hanging outside my bedroom window. The two long hair cats are just chillin, with one laying on the porch railing. Spot comes up to the window, stands up with feet on the window sill and meows.

Morning @blue :bighug:..we've just delayed shopping until 1pm.....so I'm getting an extra coffee......

hubby got both pairs of jeans wet sitting on the car seat yesterday......:biggrin:...so we are having to tumble dry before shopping.

That'll teach him to leave the car window down when we have a storm warning......:yeah:
Maybe. Easy to underestimate the difficulty of teaching a man anything... :crying:

Looking to add more blue light to the tent along with the 3 TS1000's........ maybe some red as well, looking for smallish size to fit in between the full spectrum light.......any recommendations?
I find that the screw in 5500K led's have a hell of a lot of blue in them. At least they seem to keep my plants on the short and bushy side - too short and bushy. I am still reducing the ratio of 5500k:2700k in my setup to get the plants to stretch more. Each of the 100watt equivalents uses ~14-15 watts from the wall. :biggrin:

Morning @blue :bighug:..we've just delayed shopping until 1pm.....so I'm getting an extra coffee......

hubby got both pairs of jeans wet sitting on the car seat yesterday......:biggrin:...so we are having to tumble dry before shopping.

That'll teach him to leave the car window down when we have a storm warning......:yeah:
Odd that. I only wear one pair at a time. :crying:

Mrs D is Absolutely Spot On in her assessment.................. :crying: .......she obviously knows you well..........

Wait until they get their teeth and claws and can escape the paddling pool and pddle and poop all over......:biggrin:
poop. Well, our little lady does that at least twice, usually 3 times a day. Say @Dabber keeps just 10 (to keep the arithmetic simpler for my insufficiently coffeed mind), that would be 20-30 piles per day, roughly 150/week, and ~4000/ year. That's a lot of output. And then one needs to consider the input of doggy grub to produce that much product. Scary. :crying:

poop. Well, our little lady does that at least twice, usually 3 times a day. Say @Dabber keeps just 10 (to keep the arithmetic simpler for my insufficiently coffeed mind), that would be 20-30 piles per day, roughly 150/week, and ~4000/ year. That's a lot of output. And then one needs to consider the input of doggy grub to produce that much product. Scary. :crying:
Little poopies their so cute it makes up for the trouble. Koodo's on the realistic math. That's crappy math :haha:

Well, time to eat my peanut butter and canna ehhanced maple syrup oatmeal and see who Uhtred 'The Dane Slayer' has killed and what woman had died that wuz in his life.:biggrin:............or what woman he has 'humped'.
The Last Kingdom..............Very interesting series!

Well, time to eat my peanut butter and canna ehhanced maple syrup oatmeal and see who Uhtred 'The Dane Slayer' has killed and what woman had died that wuz in his life.:biggrin:............or what woman he has 'humped'.
The Last Kingdom..............Very interesting series!
Canna maple syrup :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back