Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bill.de.Cat - I was going to suggest the rapid LED pucks but I see you already found them. I have one of the royal blue enhancement pucks. It's a nice unit, bare board with a couple small mounting holes. Power supply can be bought cheaper or use an old one but I opted to just take theirs for ease.

I hung mine in the center of my small bar style Migro 120. I only used it during veg and then unplug the power at around the transition point. I couldn't say if it helped but I like gadgets, especially inexpensive ones.

I would not use their UVA led puck. The other products look pretty decent.

If you are looking for red and far red growlightsaustralia has these small led units called "buddies". Definitely worth a look.

Maybe. Easy to underestimate the difficulty of teaching a man anything... :crying:

The dogs have got him better Trained than I've ever managed @Olderfart .....but after 30 Years...I'm resigned to it ......:headbang:

his car seat was soaked and the footwell full coz he left the window open....so he jumped in mine.....
and
the seat in mine was soaking wet coz the windscreen rubber gasket has perished....{it is 20 years old}..so...he stuck a plastic bin bag on the wet patch.... :biggrin:

Then..when he went out...it rained again....:biggrin: ..and him not Thinking..jumped into the drivers seat.....and there was a puddle on Top of the bin bag from the fresh rain.........

Some days.........I Swear.........your Luck is just Not In..........:crying:....

Little poopies their so cute it makes up for the trouble. Koodo's on the realistic math. That's crappy math :haha:
Hard to match puppies for cute. Also hard to imagine how attached one becomes to a pup until you raise one. My wife and I both had dogs most of our childhood, but we had no idea how our current little mutt would affect us. :pighug:

The dogs have got him better Trained than I've ever managed @Olderfart .....but after 30 Years...I'm resigned to it ......:headbang:

his car seat was soaked and the footwell full coz he left the window open....so he jumped in mine.....
and
the seat in mine was soaking wet coz the windscreen rubber gasket has perished....{it is 20 years old}..so...he stuck a plastic bin bag on the wet patch.... :biggrin:

Then..when he went out...it rained again....:biggrin: ..and him not Thinking..jumped into the drivers seat.....and there was a puddle on Top of the bin bag from the fresh rain.........

Some days.........I Swear.........your Luck is just Not In..........:crying:....
Hmmm. I can just imagine the language as the second event seeped into place. Some days are messier than others. :pighug:

Flew by first time I need coffee. Nobody likes a wet touchy

2 pairs of wet shreddies too....I just didn't want to put anyone off their dinner with the Thoughts........ :crying: ....hubby can bend underpants into shapes that would make Kelvin Klein stop selling them.........:yoinks:

Wait...that'll be Melvin Keen...................he gets them from the market..........:crying:

Last edited:
Looking to add more blue light to the tent along with the 3 TS1000's........ maybe some red as well, looking for smallish size to fit in between the full spectrum light.......any recommendations?

I find that the screw in 5500K led's have a hell of a lot of blue in them. At least they seem to keep my plants on the short and bushy side - too short and bushy. I am still reducing the ratio of 5500k:2700k in my setup to get the plants to stretch more. Each of the 100watt equivalents uses ~14-15 watts from the wall. :biggrin:
I've got 3 6500 security light cfl's...I'll have to research to see if they put out enough blue light.....be nice if I only had to buy a couple sockets.

Hard to match puppies for cute. Also hard to imagine how attached one becomes to a pup until you raise one. My wife and I both had dogs most of our childhood, but we had no idea how our current little mutt would affect us. :pighug:

Yup....... :pass: ....I can't Resist puppies.....and yup...they become the fur-babies........:pighug:

Our older dog is one of these.....I Love to See them Bounce when they are hunting......:headbang:...

Hey can anyone tell me why in the world it does this?? If somebody posts a photo and doesn’t do full size image this is what I see most the time!
09A63144-7625-4790-9C0A-554E41CE6DDD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back