Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, shower done, all electrical out of the tent and on the bed.....damn, that's a bit of work......a smoke break then gotta do the doggie meds n treats and feed the wife....then another load of laundry needs doing.....

Hello everyone how are you all it's been a long time I've had quite the crazy 8 months I hope your all well and most importantly growing strong all the best THC

Morning THC..hope all is well with you.
Finally got my feet back on terra Firma what was originally only supposed to be a couple of weeks spent at a hotel turned in to nightmare 6 months and then we had a storm mid way through rebuilding my old home (think wizzard of Oz ) and the rest is history my home got demolished along with my garden managed to save a few potted plants and some personal possessions but Ive had to relocate sadly we are all alive and healthy tho so that's a bonus :crying:

That might be wise on AHz, but if TW is that spindly a topping might be better to control height and floppiness of the top.... Adam would have the best insight on that, so chat with him.
Is this one a clone of the big girl? We haven't seen enough good examples of AHz grown to get a decent feel for pheno's, but likely the same bud structure even from seed...

:jointman: your pal must have caught yellow bud fever :rofl:... that was a pile of bud Bill, did you make most of it into rosin and store it? Such concentration in that, what was the aroma like?
I had also thought of laying over AHz as the form of LST. Both outdoor examples had a simple structure with limited off shoots. I will have more off shoots with that method, but probably easily manageable. Best of memory, looking at some examples of AHz, I did see fairly good stacking. That could occur indoors too, but I'm inclined to think they will be individual buds, but bigger than the cloned one.
Yeah, I squished most of the outside girl's buds. Most were not up to my standard for flower. Got the rosin and the Green Monster coca butter from the worked material. I had to add coca butter to make it less potent. REALLY easy to over do it before! LOL! It bit me in the butt a few times and had me zoned out for many hours. LOL!

I've had this post up for quite a bit of time. I think I'm gonna direct plant in one end of the EarthBoxes and lay the girls over. This does break the the cola dominance pretty well. Did that with two of my first girls and my first EB run with all the damn dolomite. TrainWreck doesn't really stack, so there will be a bunch of individual nugs. If I do it right, they should be hard and little trimming needed, kinda like the AHz clone.
There will be clones of TW! Dunno if there will be a Mom or not, but I will attempt a reversal and store the pollen for sure.

It should be a fun and interesting grow. Gonna try a few new things. I'll have some fun, hopefully learn a few things and grow some really good meds! Why do this if I'm not having fun and learning?

edit............... Forgot about the smell. With my allergies, it can be difficult to pick out things. The pinene declined a bit and it became a bit more of an earthy smell with just a hint of sweetness. There's just a lot of things I can't pick out unless it's really prominate.

Last edited:
Caught up been downstate with Mum. She finished a round of chemo and it wore her down. I drove around the old hood and saw this home that blew up. If you smell gas run nobody was in there thankfully
The Fast Buds fbt2201 & Blueberries are finally out of the diaper stage :haha:

Attachments

• Gas explossion flint.JPG
    Gas explossion flint.JPG
    353.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Fast Buds FBT2201 and Blueberries.JPG
    Fast Buds FBT2201 and Blueberries.JPG
    346.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Fast Buds Blueberry.JPG
    Fast Buds Blueberry.JPG
    367.2 KB · Views: 24
Status