Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs D is Absolutely Spot On in her assessment.................. :crying: .......she obviously knows you well..........

Wait until they get their teeth and claws and can escape the paddling pool and pddle and poop all over......:biggrin:
OH, dad tried to sneak a peek, boy momma wasnt having that she let him know really quick. When she finally did get up and go out he tried playing and for a second I thought HOLY SHIT but he got the picture and the spat lasted all but 10 seconds now he just stays away

OH, dad tried to sneak a peek, boy momma wasnt having that she let him know really quick. When she finally did get up and go out he tried playing and for a second I thought HOLY SHIT but he got the picture and the spat lasted all but 10 seconds now he just stays away

:pighug: If I'd given birth to 10..............I suppose I'd feel the same.............:crying:

Yep about that time again

Hmmm...I've got to get ready to shop.................... :pass: ....boo..................but I'm Stoned already........:crying:

Keeping me med levels up incase me booster jab kicks off...............................Honest......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back