Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's me....ooops..your puppies doing @Dabber .......?
Got their tales and claws done yesterday have to change out blanket today and they are adorable
20220305_051521.jpg

Mossy

Aw..daily dose of Cuteness...

Green Hornet

Awww so cute

Nannymouse

a vet told me to use hydrogen peroxide to get blood stains out, said it was the best. Just dump a bottle into the washer and let that swirl a bit before tossing in the critter beddings.
Aw...they are like little fat butterballs.... :headbang: ..you can see a difference in them already......:pighug:
I know not sure I want to let the little ones go Mrs. D said no way in hell we could have 12 Dobermans that I must of fell and bumped my damn head to even think of such a thing :LOLStoned:

I know not sure I want to let the little ones go Mrs. D said no way in hell we could have 12 Dobermans that I must of fell and bumped my damn head to even think of such a thing :LOLStoned:

Mrs D is Absolutely Spot On in her assessment.................. :crying: .......she obviously knows you well..........

Wait until they get their teeth and claws and can escape the paddling pool and pddle and poop all over......:biggrin:

Looking to add more blue light to the tent along with the 3 TS1000's........ maybe some red as well, looking for smallish size to fit in between the full spectrum light.......any recommendations?

BTW...4 Red 6 Black and tan.....?

Now.....if you took the Red F1's....and outcrossed to another Red........ :crying: .....hmm...yeah...it gets compulsive......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back