Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boats make me angry sometimes. that sucks!!
Na may get go tomorrow afternoon meeting boat tech in the AM switching prop back to 25 pitch 4 blade 26 pitch 3 blade turning to many rpm but pushes boat 4 mph faster

Bro u can put a pump in a 5 gallon bucket with that distributor built into the lid! Then all it takes is a small piece of hose to connect the pump to distributor and then from there the individual lil hoses to each dripper! Doneso easy peasy! :d5:
So just pump to that thing and then that thing to drippers? Does it have plugs or a way to run it if I'm not gonna use all the outlets?

...yeah, it's fine for most, true,... And that's exactly how it's supposed to be used, just like you did :thumbsup:... But it is addictive, and it's well known that long term abuse has serious TARFU side effects...
The problem is with such Rx drugs, there's now studies on use along with cannabinoids, and so it's a dice roll on what contraindications there could be,... but you wouldn't be the first to try it, and I've not seen any horror stories about it,... caveat being I've not really looked either! Google that shit and see...
I really don't have an addictive personality. I've taken scripts that were described to be addictive and quit them with ease. Just may not have taken them long enough, though. While my pain level would go up, I have no problem stopping canna.

Thanks @Mossy ! Happy Friday to you too. I was thinking about you when I was harvesting my Gnome Blackstrap yesterday and the history behind it. I smiled when I remembered it has some of your Dragon in her!
:pass:
Mine is almost gone, that dark purple is got everyone scrambling to get it. Half the last order to my friend is going to the local high price dealer.....we had a few words cause I'm in it because the market is too high priced.

I've had sleep issues my whole life. I used to take Ambien but I would regularly sleep walk. It's the reason I don't take it anymore. Sleepwalking is pretty scary stuff. The sleepwalking would seem to go along with if I stayed up to long after taking it or if I would have to get up during the night for like the dog or bathroom. I wouldn't sleep walk with lumnesta but it would leave an awful metal taste in my mouth. All of my experiences are with canna as I've been an all day every day smoker for 30 plus years now. Also if I didn't get at least 7 hours of sleep with it, it's really hard to wake up fully
Same here with sleep....self medicated with weed so I didn't dream.....well, at least they wouldn't wake me up anymore...I don't dream, I have nightmares....thank the gods above I'm retired and get some sleep now.

My timing is off today! This is now twice I’ve logged on just 1 notification late! :rofl:
A35B4543-5884-4BDC-A3DF-D7A70D0C2DF9.jpeg
DD2CACDD-4EBD-4E4A-A2C9-0A0D9AB5A042.jpeg

Ever have Israeli Ogden Honey? :biggrin: :eyebrows:
When I grew all those melons/cantaloupes, I placed one of my hives in the middle. That was some really interesting honey.
We've had a big problem in Florida with hive collapse lately...anything up there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back