Status
Not open for further replies.
@Daledenton84
B ust
O ut
A nother
T housand
:funny:
sailing: standing in an icy cold shower, ripping up $100 bills.

boat: A hole in the water, surrounded by fiberglass, into which one shovels money.

The two happiest days in a boat owner's life: the day the boat is bought, and the day it is sold. (I'm not quite there on #2 yet, but can see it on the horizon) :biggrin:

Come on now who will da winner be! We gots 1 to go! :headbang::cooldance:
BF486570-B17B-4407-A53C-5674DBD693DD.jpeg

Ever have Israeli Ogden Honey? :biggrin: :eyebrows:
When I grew all those melons/cantaloupes, I placed one of my hives in the middle. That was some really interesting honey.
Best honey I ever had was made from, and I am not kidding, aphid shit. There was such an infestation of the buggers in the trees in Victoia BC that my car was sticky front to back and top to bottom with the droppings. Much to my surprise, my friend's bees loved the stuff, and made the most flavorful dark honey I have ever seen out of it. :biggrin:

Best honey I ever had was made from, and I am not kidding, aphid shit. There was such an infestation of the buggers in the trees in Victoia BC that my car was sticky front to back and top to bottom with the droppings. Much to my surprise, my friend's bees loved the stuff, and made the most flavorful dark honey I have ever seen out of it. :biggrin:
Cuz aphids shit honeydew! ;)

sailing: standing in an icy cold shower, ripping up $100 bills.

boat: A hole in the water, surrounded by fiberglass, into which one shovels money.

The two happiest days in a boat owner's life: the day the boat is bought, and the day it is sold. (I'm not quite there on #2 yet, but can see it on the horizon) :biggrin:

I concur.. multiple times :rofl:

Cuz aphids shit honeydew! ;)
Fuck aphids. They also attract ants. But we have a new critter around here now that shits honeydew and they're a major problem. Anybody else meet the spotted lanterfly yet? They're killing trees here left and right and the yellow jacket population is booming because they love the honeydew. Killing the maple and sycamore trees here quickly and ruining the grapes and apples and Christmas trees. Eggs will be hatching around here in a couple weeks

Wife is going to test drive one of these on Friday. Minus the drone. Without me. I'm praying her credit score is still too low to buy a car :face:
Big win today. Actually managed to talk her out of driving this car today and got her to try some volvos that she didn't like. Driving a couple different ones tomorrow, but at least I can scratch this one off the list. Don't think I would have been able to fight her off if it came with a drone :rofl: . Checking out an electric mustang tomorrow which I think is a super sexy whip so I don't know if I can fight that off since I'd be kinda jealous of it but can drive it. But I only want to lease if it's fully electric since I've heard horror stories of $20k battery replacements and I'm normally cool with driving around in a $2k car total

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back