Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey @Fermented_Fruitz , where do the test with the moisture meter? on the open sections of the stalk? not right in the middle of bud? thanks in advance looks good
Option B amigrow…. Gotta stab it right into a bud to get a true reading! If u waited on stems your buds would prob be -17% rh by that point! :yoinks::rofl:

Option B amigrow…. Gotta stab it right into a bud to get a true reading! If u waited on stems your buds would prob be -17% rh by that point! :yoinks::rofl:
:face::baked:ok i think got it now. i didn't wait on stems they were still 30-40%. i just missed by couple days. buds in jars overnight hygrometer are 55%. moisture tester 10%. that was 8 days i know i need to slow it down more and will be hanging as much whole as possible next time. :thanks::d5::toke:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green what's the lifespan on your drippers? are they cleanable or just a consumable?

I put new emitters with each grow. costs <$5

Make sure to have two on each plant in case one gets clogged. It has only happened to me once. The plant looked obviously thirsty on one emitter. It survived just fine

hey @Fermented_Fruitz , where do the test with the moisture meter? on the open sections of the stalk? not right in the middle of bud? thanks in advance looks good

I test right in the big bud with the tips of the tester just piercing the stem. Clean the probes often.

:crying: That would be hubby @Cerebral Goo ....and he'd stab you with his fork if you tried to steal a chip........:crying:....

His mother was the same....tiny bird of a woman...4ft 8 ins...took a childs size 13 shoe.....but she could wolf down fish and chips faster than me and be eyeing your plate up incase you left anything.....:glutton:..........

Wish I could "go down the chip shop" about now!!! No such thing where I am now. There was a good one where I moved from called The Codfather. Guy was from Manchester and knew what he was doing. Would always bust his chops for being a Man U supporter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back