Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wouldn't need the pressure compensating drippers if I used that thing?
Nope I’m pretty sure it’s an either or kinda thing! Using 1 without the pressure rings inside and using the compensating drippers will work and make it cleanest and easiest for running all hose for it! Or plain drippers and one of those manifolds and equal length hose you’ll for sure have even water flow!

So just pump to that thing and then that thing to drippers? Does it have plugs or a way to run it if I'm not gonna use all the outlets?
Ask @Mañ'O'Green that 1 he uses a similar setup now so he’ll have the best advice!

Evening kittens...back from the local so I'm checking in and turning on....got stew meat for a crock cook tomorrow, wife approved of course......bit of a quandary with the friend I supply...went into it with the idea of the prices are too damn high (70 -80 a 1/4). I give to her for 150 a zip, her reasoning is she does 50 a 1/4 so she can get her 1/4 for free, which I'm ok with...But she let slip that 1.5 zip of the last 3 was going to the local high pricer cause everyone bugging for "that purple shit".....which defeats the purpose of the whole deal... of trying to reset the market price to a more normal level.

Oh, and another friend just got back fron Ohio..great smelling "cat piss" weed that she say's, "Won't get you high for shit ...I want your stuff that'll make me stoopid".....seems Ohio could use some good growers if anyone looking to relocate, lol.

Oh, and another friend just got back fron Ohio..great smelling "cat piss" weed that she say's, "Won't get you high for shit ...I want your stuff that'll make me stoopid".....seems Ohio could use some good growers if anyone looking to relocate, lol.
That GasReaper creep was up there wasn't he? Maybe some residual or early effects of his poison in the pond. They did claim they had sent out all hemp seeds.......

I'd think Ohio should have pretty good weed with it being so close to Michigan and Canada, and with 80 running through it... but I've been to Cleveland a few times over the years and have never seen anything close to being happy with

So I wouldn't need the pressure compensating drippers if I used that thing?
I don't know. They don't state equal volume/time but = pressure? I would just measure the flow at all of the stations and verify. 5% either way is no biggie. It is accumulative though so over time it becomes more significant as that number gets bigger.

I don't know. They don't state equal volume/time but = pressure? I would just measure the flow at all of the stations and verify. 5% either way is no biggie. It is accumulative though so over time it becomes more significant as that number gets bigger.
Hey @Mañ'O'Green what's the lifespan on your drippers? are they cleanable or just a consumable?

This is what I mean by floraflex having so many parts it's confusing. A pump to a line with compensating drippers off of that is all I need to get feed into the pots?

This time of the year here, the herring spawn. Millions of them. Sea lions, whales, geese, ravens, eagles, and of course sea gulls come to chow down ... it gets busy in the Salish Sea.

So we went to see if the herring run had started yet, but this is all that was going on. :shrug:

Ya, not much happening yet :rofl:

3-4 salsih sea.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back