Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've looked around the net and found some good examples of Twenty20 cut. I don't think I'll top her. Several ones I found seemed to be almost 'viney' with a delicate structure. Defiantly needs support.
I do think the Asian haze could use at least one topping, if not more. What do ya think about planting AH about a week before the TW to help maybe compensate for the two or more toppings?
This Asian Haze will have the vastly better light and UV also. I'm expecting the nugs to be VERY frosty. I'm hoping she'll keep the same bud formation as the one indoors, but a bit bigger and more firm. She was stupid easy on the final trim.
The nets will make LST really simple for both.
Looking forward to bud from both girls. I didn't get much flower smoked with the AH before I had one guy begging for what I had left. He must really have liked it! The damn rosin is just killer! LOL! He wasn't getting ANY of that, no matter what he offered me..............unless it was his sister. :eyebrows:
That might be wise on AHz, but if TW is that spindly a topping might be better to control height and floppiness of the top.... Adam would have the best insight on that, so chat with him.
Is this one a clone of the big girl? We haven't seen enough good examples of AHz grown to get a decent feel for pheno's, but likely the same bud structure even from seed...

:jointman: your pal must have caught yellow bud fever :rofl:... that was a pile of bud Bill, did you make most of it into rosin and store it? Such concentration in that, what was the aroma like?

@Mossy :pass:sharing one since you're up late :bighug:

I never took it regularly. I only took it to reset my clock. I never had any of those crazy episodes, thank God! Maybe those episodes are from longer term regular usage. I'm a little apprehensive on taking it with canna usage, but I really need to do something. It is screwing with my morning productivity.
I've had sleep issues my whole life. I used to take Ambien but I would regularly sleep walk. It's the reason I don't take it anymore. Sleepwalking is pretty scary stuff. The sleepwalking would seem to go along with if I stayed up to long after taking it or if I would have to get up during the night for like the dog or bathroom. I wouldn't sleep walk with lumnesta but it would leave an awful metal taste in my mouth. All of my experiences are with canna as I've been an all day every day smoker for 30 plus years now. Also if I didn't get at least 7 hours of sleep with it, it's really hard to wake up fully

I never took it regularly. I only took it to reset my clock. I never had any of those crazy episodes, thank God! Maybe those episodes are from longer term regular usage. I'm a little apprehensive on taking it with canna usage, but I really need to do something. It is screwing with my morning productivity.
I've had sleep issues my whole life. I used to take Ambien but I would regularly sleep walk. It's the reason I don't take it anymore. Sleepwalking is pretty scary stuff. The sleepwalking would seem to go along with if I stayed up to long after taking it or if I would have to get up during the night for like the dog or bathroom. I wouldn't sleep walk with lumnesta but it would leave an awful metal taste in my mouth. All of my experiences are with canna as I've been an all day every day smoker for 30 plus years now. Also if I didn't get at least 7 hours of sleep with it, it's really hard to wake up fully

Bro u can put a pump in a 5 gallon bucket with that distributor built into the lid! Then all it takes is a small piece of hose to connect the pump to distributor and then from there the individual lil hoses to each dripper! Doneso easy peasy! :d5:
So I wouldn't need the pressure compensating drippers if I used that thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back