Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy ... Gus having a nice stretch and yawn! :biggrin: What a great find he was, ay?

Guys are doing plumbing work, whatever that stuff is they use (glue?) is making my eyes water.
:dizzy: wooo, sniffin' da gloooo -- :rofl:

Well, i hope my multitude of houseplants takes that crap out of the air, fast. Go Snakeplants, go!
I think NASA was using spider plants and Pothos in space stations for this very reasons, taking nasty VOC's out of the air....

You're right on the prices for houseplants these days, even the outlet bargain store stuff is WTH expensive... operation propogation is becoming more and more worth while!

Hey @Jerseyphresh1 if u wanna guarantee a nice even flow to each of the drippers use 1 of these versus a bunch of individual ball valves! Inside the head are lil o-rings that come in different sizes to determine the amount of water flowing so using it plus equal length of hose going to each stake will guarantee even water flow! ;)
https://www.wegrowbuds.co/products/floraflex-open-flow-bubbler

Doesn’t need to be this brand they make others u can grab off amazon! :thumbsup:
I was looking into the floraflex stuff but there's so many parts and things to sort through and the kits don't come with pumps

Aye @Olderfart .. :pass: ..our old dog told the Truth....if she wanted to be out in the middle of the night....you Knew it was Serious.....
This one Lies............:pass:....at the house I'd be trailling the streets at 4am in me jim-jams while she went out for a Jolly.......:doh:

Had me ruddy demented....not that we ever had problems...but it just doesn't feel Safe walking the streets at that time...:shrug:...and like most insomniacs...once I wake up..that is me done for the night.....:nono:
I guess it's time to reset my clock. I can usually get goot results if I take zolpidem tartrate. Ambien, for three nights in a row.
I haven't used it since started using canna. I never had a problem using it before, but dunno how it works with canna.
Anyone here had any of those crazy walking blackouts using this with Canna? Should I hide my car keys? :biggrin:

I guess it's time to reset my clock. I can usually get goot results if I take zolpidem tartrate. Ambien, for three nights in a row.
I haven't used it since started using canna. I never had a problem using it before, but dunno how it works with canna.
Anyone here had any of those crazy walking blackouts using this with Canna? Should I hide my car keys? :biggrin:
Zombien is more like it! ...with canna, I don't know Bill, but Zombien is seriously fucking with brain chemistry... 60 Min. did a segment on it years ago, with alarming results... Yes, ghost-driving cars, and eating snacks,... most alarming was an artist that got up outta bed, loaded his palette up and started painting!
He ruined it of course, but still... :nono: ....Wandering about in a sleep-walk state is one thing, but having cognitive centers of your brain operating well enough to drive a fucking car or express creativity is beyond the pale.... folks badly underestimate just how wonky this is!

Hey Waira

Well, I just ordered Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) F. Pretty easy buy from North Atlantic Seed Company!

Since I have one guy that wants that old "Cat Piss" canna funk, I thought it was time to grow my first Photo.
I'm gonna grow it in a regular EarthBox. I'm gonna grow it with the Asian Haze I grew outdoors last year.

Since Trainwreck will need lots of support, I'll scrog both. Looking forwards to see what both can do indoors under quality light in an Earthbox. Should prove to be interesting.

I think the start will be roughly 2-3 weeks.

Since that clone I took off the Asian Haze would not flower under indoor light on 18/6, I'm just gonna treat this new one like a photo and run with that. That little fugger made some nice buds under that old burple light, those buds should be REALLY nice under the Mars SP6500.

Twenty20 Adam said to veg TW 3-4 weeks, depending on how well she grows, before flipping. I dunno how AH will react to flipping at the same, since both AH I grew last summer never had a flower stretch. Both just stretched in veg and MAYBE only grew another foot after the big girl and maybe 6in for the smaller girl started to flower. That may have just been because of my poor outdoor light I had to grow because of security. That may change with quality light.

Should be interesting either way it goes.

Zombien is more like it! ...with canna, I don't know Bill, but Zombien is seriously fucking with brain chemistry... 60 Min. did a segment on it years ago, with alarming results... Yes, ghost=driving cars, and eating snacks,... most alarming was an artist that got up outta bed, loaded his palette up and started painting!
He ruined it of course, but still... :nono: ....Wandering about in a sleep-walk state is one thing, but have cognitive centers of your brain operating well enough to drive a fucking car or express creativity is beyond the pale.... folks badly underestimate just how wonky this is!
I never took it regularly. I only took it to reset my clock. I never had any of those crazy episodes, thank God! Maybe those episodes are from longer term regular usage. I'm a little apprehensive on taking it with canna usage, but I really need to do something. It is screwing with my morning productivity.

Well, I just ordered Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) F. Pretty easy buy from North Atlantic Seed Company!

Since I have one guy that wants that old "Cat Piss" canna funk, I thought it was time to grow my first Photo.
I'm gonna grow it in a regular EarthBox. I'm gonna grow it with the Asian Haze I grew outdoors last year.
:woohoo: Shweeeet..... fingers crossed we BOTH get that pheno', Adam says it's a strong % shower, even in the auto line!
TW is fast as you saw, I think they should be a good pairing in that EB....

since that clone I took off the Asian Haze would not flower under indoor light on 18/6, I'm just gonna treat this new one like a photo and run with that. That little fugger made some nice buds under that old burple light, those buds should be REALLY nice under the Mars SP6500.
This is just what an F1 fast version/semi-auto should do... :greenthumb:...that little clone gal is still one of my fav's Bill, a mini-masterpiece! So smart you cloned her, that was an exceptional pheno'! ---(still some LBH leftover too BTW :eyebrows: )

With the scrog on both, you should be set in any case... I forget what TW's stretch is like, did you read up on her yet at their site? A topping might be smart for both, perhaps a later stage, 1-2 nodes higher than usual?
You saw what the Garlicane and Cherry WiFi did after I had to lop off their tops late in veg, because they were stunted out by some sort of odd nute burning... It worked well, laterals developed great but didn't have time to go nuts with branching so the nodes loaded up with nice chunkier buds and not stick-nuggs from small branching..
The lower light OD's may have lessened the stretch some but usually, at least in veg', the opposite is true....

I never took it regularly. I only took it to reset my clock. I never had any of those crazy episodes, thank God! Maybe those episodes are from longer term regular usage. I'm a little apprehensive on taking it with canna usage, but I really need to do something. It is screwing with my morning productivity.
...yeah, it's fine for most, true,... And that's exactly how it's supposed to be used, just like you did :thumbsup:... But it is addictive, and it's well known that long term abuse has serious TARFU side effects...
The problem is with such Rx drugs, there's now studies on use along with cannabinoids, and so it's a dice roll on what contraindications there could be,... but you wouldn't be the first to try it, and I've not seen any horror stories about it,... caveat being I've not really looked either! Google that shit and see...

Good Morfnoevight all you TGIF stoners.

Happy Friday everyone :smokeout:

View attachment 1427302

The cat knows it’s the SHIT, she’s sniffing it!
I chowed down a kilo and a half porterhouse in Florence with all the accoutrements! Was miserable, but worth every bite! I even got an ovation from the servers and owner!
Full roast dinner sounds amazing! I'm still drooling over Man O Green's goose he did the other week. May have to do one myself this Sunday...

We saved well over a pound of the rendered goose fat. It makes the best fried potatoes you will ever eat!

catsnarc.jpg
:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back