Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of houseplants, saw a little pot with four small snakeplant leaves...twenty damn bucks! Told hubby that the one that i have must be worth a thousand, ha. I was upset about prices of stuff before this latest hike in prices of most everything.

Hey @Jerseyphresh1 if u wanna guarantee a nice even flow to each of the drippers use 1 of these versus a bunch of individual ball valves! Inside the head are lil o-rings that come in different sizes to determine the amount of water flowing so using it plus equal length of hose going to each stake will guarantee even water flow! ;)
https://www.wegrowbuds.co/products/floraflex-open-flow-bubbler

Doesn’t need to be this brand they make others u can grab off amazon! :thumbsup:

they work great! I’ve got 120 plants being fed by them

I am digging the shidd out of the floraflex stuff

740CB768-926C-44F4-BF98-2A8E8E46F6C6.jpeg

69918ACB-E92D-4116-BE1E-A9AA547DC515.jpeg

F6BD30B6-7AC9-4836-BDA9-4C12E64BAB89.jpeg

20 grams fresh weed, let’s see if i made the butter okey, then i should get high.

Last edited:
1646421865862.png

He's going to be one of these @Nannymouse :headbang: ..Catalan Shepherd....when he grow into his fur.........:pass:

He's a self patting dog.........you stick your hand out of the bed in the morning...and he wiggles and jiggles under it...until he has patted all his body.....and you don't even have to move your hand........ :pass:

Last edited:
Did u use ball valves to adjust the flow or how’d u have yours setup?
I pretty much went with exactly what was on the coco site but with rings instead of drippers. Seemed like if the rings weren't perfectly level 1 of them wouldn't drip, or they only drip out of a small section. Was a couple of years ago and I haven't looked at that site in a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back