Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB2B347A-5BA1-4BF7-A81A-2471AB1369FC.jpeg

This retirement thing might be sweet as honey.
:smokeit:

I was looking into the floraflex stuff but there's so many parts and things to sort through and the kits don't come with pumps
Bro u can put a pump in a 5 gallon bucket with that distributor built into the lid! Then all it takes is a small piece of hose to connect the pump to distributor and then from there the individual lil hoses to each dripper! Doneso easy peasy! :d5:

I never took it regularly. I only took it to reset my clock. I never had any of those crazy episodes, thank God! Maybe those episodes are from longer term regular usage. I'm a little apprehensive on taking it with canna usage, but I really need to do something. It is screwing with my morning productivity.
Not to mention, one side effect of ambien is the consolidation of negative memories. ….you can see how that would be problematic for some of us vets

:woohoo: Shweeeet..... fingers crossed we BOTH get that pheno', Adam says it's a strong % shower, even in the auto line!
TW is fast as you saw, I think they should be a good pairing in that EB....

This is just what an F1 fast version/semi-auto should do... :greenthumb:...that little clone gal is still one of my fav's Bill, a mini-masterpiece! So smart you cloned her, that was an exceptional pheno'! ---(still some LBH leftover too BTW :eyebrows: )

With the scrog on both, you should be set in any case... I forget what TW's stretch is like, did you read up on her yet at their site? A topping might be smart for both, perhaps a later stage, 1-2 nodes higher than usual?
You saw what the Garlicane and Cherry WiFi did after I had to lop off their tops late in veg, because they were stunted out by some sort of odd nute burning... It worked well, laterals developed great but didn't have time to go nuts with branching, so the nodes loaded up with nice chunkier buds and not stick-nuggs from small branching..
The lower light OD's may have lessened the stretch some but usually, at least in veg', the opposite is true....
I've looked around the net and found some good examples of Twenty20 cut. I don't think I'll top her. Several ones I found seemed to be almost 'viney' with a delicate structure. Defiantly needs support.
I do think the Asian haze could use at least one topping, if not more. What do ya think about planting AH about a week before the TW to help maybe compensate for the two or more toppings?
This Asian Haze will have the vastly better light and UV also. I'm expecting the nugs to be VERY frosty. I'm hoping she'll keep the same bud formation as the one indoors, but a bit bigger and more firm. She was stupid easy on the final trim.
The nets will make LST really simple for both.
Looking forward to bud from both girls. I didn't get much flower smoked with the AH before I had one guy begging for what I had left. He must really have liked it! The damn rosin is just killer! LOL! He wasn't getting ANY of that, no matter what he offered me..............unless it was his sister. :eyebrows:

Or if u want the distributor in your tent and the reservoir outside just use hose to connect pump to a valve on side at bottom of reservoir where u can then use pvc to run a solid hard line into your tent where u can then put the distributor cap! Then only short hoses to each stale! U could put a ball valve on it if u want if pump is putting way more pressure then necessary to it but not sure it’s totally needed!

If I was not allergic to bee stings I would have some bees.

I use the FlorFlex Caps and Clips with a home made manifold. It is just standard drip irrigation parts. I use pressure compensating drippers to achieve equal distribution.

_DSC3518.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back