Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. I want to bake some cookies :pop: How do I do that with fresh flowers? I don’t want the cakes to taste like weed as I will give them for friends and family

AB5FE399-E14F-4863-A8D8-927A36AD75A0.gif

I chowed down a kilo and a half porterhouse in Florence with all the accoutrements! Was miserable, but worth every bite! I even got an ovation from the servers and owner!

:crying: That would be hubby @Cerebral Goo ....and he'd stab you with his fork if you tried to steal a chip........:crying:....

His mother was the same....tiny bird of a woman...4ft 8 ins...took a childs size 13 shoe.....but she could wolf down fish and chips faster than me and be eyeing your plate up incase you left anything.....:glutton:..........

So I think I'm done playing with autopots for a while since I haven't come close to the quality or quantity that i used to get top watering dtw. Any suggestions for a pump and drippers for like half a dozen plants on relatively flat ground in Coco? I tried the coco for cannabis thing years ago but I wasn't getting even watering out of it, guessing because of too small of a pump, but really sure...
Did u use ball valves to adjust the flow or how’d u have yours setup?

Guys. I want to bake some cookies :pop: How do I do that with fresh flowers? I don’t want the cakes to taste like weed as I will give them for friends and family

View attachment 1427400
There gonna taste like weed for sure using flower! Don’t think it tastes quite as harsh if u decarb it 1st! I used to just toss fresh buds into my butter for infusing before I made brownies or cookies (before internet days so no clue on decarb at that time) but it would taste crazy strong like weed! Almost no brownie flavor! Decarbed buds you’ll get a minor toasted weed kinda flavor! :d5:

Hey @Jerseyphresh1 if u wanna guarantee a nice even flow to each of the drippers use 1 of these versus a bunch of individual ball valves! Inside the head are lil o-rings that come in different sizes to determine the amount of water flowing so using it plus equal length of hose going to each stake will guarantee even water flow! ;)
https://www.wegrowbuds.co/products/floraflex-open-flow-bubbler

Doesn’t need to be this brand they make others u can grab off amazon! :thumbsup:

Evening my friend :pass: Farm looks like it’s doing well

Yeah man things are rockin

That is a big leaf and the petiole looks to be big enough to juice for an ION test all by itself. My current grow I was just noticing the leaf size is quite small in all three Twenty20 Mendocino strains. I was thinking they probably share the same ruderalis strain?

highly likely. That’s my guess on a LOT of the folks who start breeding autos. They use the same rudy donating plant for all or almost all of their stuff at first. Twenty20 is still fairly new if I’m not mistaken. Afew years into the auto breeding world.

and yeah man that leaf is big af lol. Also I have pretty big hands. I should have measured it, there are a couple that are bigger. I will snap a pic when I see another good one

I gave shotgun shots to my Uncle's rooster. Maybe that's why he liked me. :biggrin:
He was a BIG Rhode Island Red. I was the only person that he wouldn't flog when walking in the big pen. He'd leave marks!:biggrin:
Throwing one corn flakes rooster on another and watch them fight till grandma come out and beat them apart with a broom, was one of my favorite childhood games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back