Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Since I haven't seen anything about it yet,
What's the highest yielding auto so far this year?

Water from the spring.
4C3BAEB0-061F-4877-8DD2-EBEC857231A8.jpeg

water from the creek.
9F41A754-586A-415F-B2AC-19E39FCB26B2.jpeg
3ABF4066-B85C-420F-A38C-72504FFAD476.jpeg

@Mañ'O'Green i will ask you the same thing I asked FD.

You are a super smart dude so I’d be interested I. Your take

Why do dwc plants typically take longer than soil plants
I think it is because the plant is being the best it can. It has no effort in getting the elements needed to flourish. There is no urgency to flower. I think the added time is in the veg cycle and the plants have more mass - if allowed to just grow than in other styles of growing. I cannot prove this is the cause but I have witnessed it many times. It would seem to me that a dialed in earth box should have a similar time warp?

silleegurldawg at the park on a beautiful 73f day today :cools: ppp

20220302_140955.jpg
20220302_142810.jpg
20220302_143058.jpg
20220302_143108.jpg
20220302_144209.jpg

20220302_155033.jpg

Hmmm I thought the consensus was DWC plants were faster to flower.

I think it is because the plant is being the best it can. It has no effort in getting the elements needed to flourish. There is no urgency to flower. I think the added time is in the veg cycle and the plants have more mass - if allowed to just grow than in other styles of growing. I cannot prove this is the cause but I have witnessed it many times. It would seem to me that a dialed in earth box should have a similar time warp?

Harvested a Twisted Tree Twisted Menagerie in December and smoking somez tonight :baked:

Gives it a :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's mellow, a bit on the uplifting side.. then chilling into a nice even groove with no zing or oscillations. Kinda like an all night Grateful Dead concert :rofl:

Harvested a Twisted Tree Twisted Menagerie in December and smoking somez tonight :baked:

Gives it a :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's mellow, a bit on the uplifting side.. then chilling into a nice even groove with no zing or oscillations. Kinda like an all night Grateful Dead concert :rofl:
Just watch out for the flotsam!

Tanks :thumbsup: I get scared when Ms KYote gets medical stuff happening.. like that does anyone any good :rofl: Needed to get it out of me head :eek1:
Having loved ones dealing with potentially serious medical problems is really tough on everyone involved. Take care of yourself as well as Ms Kyote, and feel free to vent here - you have lots of peeps rooting for you and Ms Kyote, and if bending our ears via the keyboard can help, don't hesitate a bit.

Good luck with it @Kyote and please extend best wishes to the Ms from OF. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back