Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having loved ones dealing with potentially serious medical problems is really tough on everyone involved. Take care of yourself as well as Ms Kyote, and feel free to vent here - you have lots of peeps rooting for you and Ms Kyote, and if bending our ears via the keyboard can help, don't hesitate a bit.

Good luck with it @Kyote and please extend best wishes to the Ms from OF. :pighug:

Yeps, made her a chikken sammich and even took the feathers off :thumbsup: Then a pot of Earl Grey from a tea shop in Victoria.

And ya, this is a good community and feel safe with things like this. Ya folks have got me trust, except for 420f maybee :rofl:

:pighug:

Yeps, made her a chikken sammich and even took the feathers off :thumbsup: Then a pot of Earl Grey from a tea shop in Victoria.

And ya, this is a good community and feel safe with things like this. Ya folks have got me trust, except for 420f maybee :rofl:

:pighug:
Yeah, you really have to watch out for @420Forever, especially if you inadvertently mention the m word. You know, the one that kinda means a bit of water involved. :biggrin:

the m word.

giphy (61).gif
:smoking: ppp

Like Led Zepplin on a boatload of meth and bad acid...amazing unconventional musicians! T. Pridgen the drummer destroying it!!!

I think everyone forgets how good of a drummer Karen Carpenter was. Plus, consider how rare it was for women to do a "mans job" back then. Lady slayed. She could have held it against most modern heavy metal drummers for sure. Loads of old footage of her just absolutely killing it. I think their easy sound betrayed the technical abilities.

Just the solo: Apparently she is only 18 in this one. Frickin hell....

The whole bit:

Nice. My tap is over 300EC, which is why I use melted snow, when I can get it, or swamp water when I can't. :pighug:
My well water is almost four hundred and has so much calcium it’s white. Also reeks of sulfur and loads of iron. I put a water softener system on it and it is still over 200 ppm. Although it hasn’t ran much since it was put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back