Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody seeing a difference here??? :rofl:

Ordered 1 of these other day….
8A28B37C-B28C-47AC-9208-26033C446288.png

Went to pick it up today and this is what they gave me for my 6” clip fan! :nono:
94B82A91-1E93-41AF-BF44-32022E443218.jpeg

THANKS LOWES….. I GUESS!:shrug: :crying:

I have not had a plant do that since I stopped defoliating? Do you think the plant might want more energy so it is growing leaves? That makes it a real bitch to trim :fire:. I hope I didn't just jinx myself :yoinks:

It has been a while since I talked about the physics of gas exchange in bubbles released in water. The surface of the bubble is where the water picks up the oxygen. The amount of Oxygen in the water is called the % Dissolved Oxygen. Water holds the most dissolved oxygen at ~68°F. It is this dissolved oxygen that is taken up in the roots. Smaller bubbles have a much greater surface area than larger.

View attachment 1426713

It was worth it to me to use the ceramic stones. I just bought new when needed. Even with this 78°F reservoir temps are marginal for growing.

Anyhow I have seen buckets with a hurricane going on and the plants still grew - so there is that:pass:

You know my cheap ass ways. Part of the reason to move on to rock wool. The biggest factor for me was the reservoir temps here are killer. I don't have space for the size chillers I would need.

I believe it is a response but as to what factors stimulated it? We may never know.

I don't remember what I used in volume?

Indeed that’s a fact

Here is a picture of that bucket when we were getting it set up. He has 4 of the larger cylinder diffusing aprox 7 lpm per gallon

Took Ms Kyote to have LEEP this morning.. won't know for 6 weeks they say :shrug:
Good luck with it, I hope it goes well and that the diagnosis comes back clean. :pighug:

I did the weigh in for the four plants in solo cups. The tally is:

Mephisto 4 Assed Monkey 61g 2.2oz
Dinamed CBD cross pheno1 47g 1.7oz
Dinamed CBD cross pheno2 50g 1.8oz
Canuk Auto PK 47g 1.7oz

So, in total, 205g of bud plus 200 seeds from pollenating one branch of the Auto PK with Mephisto 24 Carat pollen.

Pics are in my solo thread.

Happy soloing peeps :biggrin:

Good luck with it, I hope it goes well and that the diagnosis comes back clean. :pighug:

Tanks :thumbsup: I get scared when Ms KYote gets medical stuff happening.. like that does anyone any good :rofl: Needed to get it out of me head :eek1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back