Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I thought the consensus was DWC plants were faster to flower.

My DWC always went longer than breeder time line.

Yeps, made her a chikken sammich and even took the feathers off :thumbsup: Then a pot of Earl Grey from a tea shop in Victoria.

And ya, this is a good community and feel safe with things like this. Ya folks have got me trust, except for 420f maybee :rofl:

:pighug:
Does that make you a chicken plucker?

Yes, it’s next Friday I believe. I have not decided to 100% if I will go or not, but I want to, want to see how the pros handle their business and to learn more about the community, and the laws down there, and to meet some growers as i still have not met another grower IRL, in my life.

That sounds like a good idea. I’ll make sure I have a lot of weed to share :headbang:

We've Heard on the Grapevine ....
smoke signal.gif
...that it might be a bit Quieter this year...

Because of the uncertainty over travel/borders...some of the vendors have cut back....:pass:..but that news is a couple of weeks old..before a ot of the travel restrictions were Iifted

Might be worth making a few enquiries before you commit.....:headbang:

My well water is almost four hundred and has so much calcium it’s white. Also reeks of sulfur and loads of iron. I put a water softener system on it and it is still over 200 ppm. Although it hasn’t ran much since it was put in.

Sounds like our tap water @Cave Dirt Cody .... :pass: ..which is why we drink bottled watter in Spain.

200 ppm used to be the highest rate Advanced nutes guaranteed results.
My tap watter was 500ppm.... Muddy said he wouldn't even water his Plants with it...:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back