Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dabber

This is dabber after he finds new owners for his puppies :crying:

money-rain-throw-money.gif

gangstamoney.gif

In the UK now there are organised gangs of dog-nappers......:nono:...some dogs are so exxpensive they come mob handed and take the pups...they have recently put new Laws in to give them longer sentences...apparently it is less Dangerous for them than trying to break into the drugs market.... :pass:

Morning kittens....48f and the coffee is good.....wife up and enjoying hers since she had to forgo it yesterday...surgery seems to have gone well, we'll see...as long as the infections stop so she can start trying to build up the leg muscles..even then it'll be a year before she can maybe start trying her artificial one....hoping it'll even improve her mood a bit....
Still gotta get off my a$$ and get grow area ready, too much to do for one old man...still gotta trim the sativas and waiting on the SSSC testers to come in. Put the BS out on monday and everyone already out and wanting more...seem to love the purple color and wonder why they can't get it at the dispo.
Back porch slowly progressing, got 2 ramp posts I have to move 4 inches out farther (my screw up by not measuring more than once), I'll get it done sooner or later. That's about all the news my feeble old mind can come up with right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back