Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @WildBill ...:pass: ..sharing one.

I had good spears last year.....but you are not supposed to cut them the first year.....knowing my luck....after a year of my Care.....:watering:..they'll Die....

:crying:

They were just a little addition to an Avocado tree tub.....but the avocados died off......:biggrin:....I just can't seem t o get the right conditions for avocados....it makes me wanna Spit.....:pass:
My Mom and Uncle didn't know it was a 2yr grow. Really good results and it was the best I've ever eaten.

In a few days it'll be 3 years since her accident...and 6 rounds of antibiotics of 2 and 3 week durations...it would knock it down for a month or 2 then it would come back, and Dr's would just treat the symptoms and not listen to a plebe like me that it was either debris still in there or the plates were causing it.....finally called the surgeon that did it and he got her set up to strip it and replace it...seems the bug would snuggle up to the plates where the antibiotics couldn't get to it and when they ran their course it would start the process over...

Bloody Hell....3 years.....no Wonder she gets Chewed......... :pass: ..Poor Lass...

I'll keep that info about the plates in mind...incase my Bro gets the same problem.....:headbang:

Last I spoke to him he had another op to open it up and Flush the infection while they cultured it....:headbang:...and it was feeling slightly better,

It is driving him Nuts and it has only been a couple of months....:headbang:

My Mom and Uncle didn't know it was a 2yr grow. Really good results and it was the best I've ever eaten.

Yup......I actually like it Raw as much as cooked...:headbang:...tastes a bit like Peas......and I have a hell of a pea craving this time of year.

Understatement for sure. I didn't realize how much until afterwards.

My Dad was sick for 8 years...and we Honestly Thought the stress might kill my Mom off before him...:pass:

She says...one of the things that got to her at the time was Everyone would say...how is he....?...no-one ever say How are You...
We were normally saying how is he...so we knew what foul fettle we were walking into .....:nono: ...
But...Carers seem to get Forgoten about....

Carers.............:cheers:...everywhere.....You Rock................:bravo:.....

My Dad was sick for 8 years...and we Honestly Thought the stress might kill my Mom off before him...:pass:

She says...one of the things that got to her at the time was Everyone would say...how is he....?...no-one ever say How are You...
We were normally saying how is he...so we knew what foul fettle we were walking into .....:nono: ...
But...Carers seem to get Forgoten about....

Carers.............:cheers:...everywhere.....You Rock................:bravo:.....
I know how that is. And I'm the one that outwardly showing the worse wear, even wife has noticed and commented....but no one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back