Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think my week in St. Pete and having to rely on her not too reliable daughter next door might have shown her just how much I do and give up to take care of her...
Nephew got me into a new game while I was down there...Raft survival game on steam....nice, slow easy pace that I can do when I want...anyone else played it?

wife up and enjoying hers since she had to forgo it yesterday...surgery seems to have gone well, we'll see...as long as the infections stop so she can start trying to build up the leg muscles..even then it'll be a year before she can maybe start trying her artificial one....hoping it'll even improve her mood a bit....

Fingers Crossed....... :headbang: ...

They done the same to my Bro.....he's had his ankle replaced...they cracked his main weight bearing bone with the scaffolding...then he has an infection.....so they are culturing it...to find out what to treat it with....:pass:..the et backs are driving him Nuts......

That's about all the news my feeble old mind can come up with right now....

Stress @Bill.de.Cat :headbang:...exactly the same as a physical injury...rest and heal...Then Think about the chores....put Yourself First for once.....:pighug:

Supposed to be nice for the rest of the week so maybe I can get more done on the deck this weekend. Among other things of course.

We've got a Yellow storm Warning the next couple of days.....and I'm getting my Booster tomorrow.......so I'm Planning Nowt for the weekend...:biggrin:

I've stuck the new germs and my passion flower in the cold frame.....and just keep me fingers crossed....:pass:

I grew Asparagus once. Just wasn't worth the work. Good results though.

Morning @WildBill ...:pass: ..sharing one.

I had good spears last year.....but you are not supposed to cut them the first year.....knowing my luck....after a year of my Care.....:watering:..they'll Die....

:crying:

They were just a little addition to an Avocado tree tub.....but the avocados died off......:biggrin:....I just can't seem t o get the right conditions for avocados....it makes me wanna Spit.....:pass:

Fingers Crossed....... :headbang: ...

They done the same to my Bro.....he's had his ankle replaced...they cracked his main weight bearing bone with the scaffolding...then he has an infection.....so they are culturing it...to find out what to treat it with....:pass:..the et backs are driving him Nuts......

Stress @Bill.de.Cat :headbang:...exactly the same as a physical injury...rest and heal...Then Think about the chores....put Yourself First for once.....:pighug:
In a few days it'll be 3 years since her accident...and 6 rounds of antibiotics of 2 and 3 week durations...it would knock it down for a month or 2 then it would come back, and Dr's would just treat the symptoms and not listen to a plebe like me that it was either debris still in there or the plates were causing it.....finally called the surgeon that did it and he got her set up to strip it and replace it...seems the bug would snuggle up to the plates where the antibiotics couldn't get to it and when they ran their course it would start the process over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back