Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else ever smoke moonrock? My bro gave me a manhandled piece of 1 so really didnt see kief on outside just a small ass nug that was covered in canna oil or whatever it is they use! Was a pain to smoke in the bong and seemed to taste harsh AF but the tiny piece got me foooooked up! I had to basically put some ground up buds down in the bowl around the nug cuz didn’t burn great with a lighter but adding bud in there by time it was burning good it would ignite the lil moon boulder so i could smoke it! Smoked a whole bowl and could still see half the unburned nug so packed another 2/3 and went a 2nd round to finish it off! I was super stoned by time i finished each round (1 was before running some uber eats orders around 10pm so that was fun) but it was def too much of a hassle to smoke to ever buy more! No idea how he managed to break buds up enough to roll a blunt of it! :shrug:

It's not doped up with fentanyl is it......?......newspapers say they are sticking it in Everything...even dope.

All the more reason for everyone to go #HomeGrown ...

so really didnt see kief on outside just a small ass nug that was covered in canna oil or whatever it is they use

Whatever it is they use.....:pass:

Thank you @Mañ'O'Green @Lil Dab and @Cerebral Goo for the plus rep.... :bighug: :bighug::bighug:

Have youselves an extra coffee break........
coffee.gif
...I've given @Mañ'O'Green the key for the choccy bickie tin.......:yeah:...Just don't tell the rest of them............... ..

:crying:

Good morning everyone! 48*f and the rain ended. Kitties taken care of, Missy hasn't even asked to go out, yet... :headbang:

Morning @Talonxracer ... :pass: ....sharing one.......

I've rolled me stash......
rolling.gif
...now I just gotta get motivated to shower..

:biggrin:

Jobs done in order of Importance........rollies First......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back