Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey AHEM....

BROWN BAG DRYING

Can someone give me the details? I need to do some chopping but idk what my plan is for drying (I could do the downstairs bathroom again but idk if I wanna since last time I forgot about my plants in there while I was remodeling the kitchen and they turned into crispy critters)

Waiting for this to rest a minute.............. :hurry:

IMG_20230504_153914618.jpg

The salad is from lettuce out of the garden,

IMG_20230504_153955705_HDR.jpg

Oh hey AHEM....

BROWN BAG DRYING

Can someone give me the details? I need to do some chopping but idk what my plan is for drying (I could do the downstairs bathroom again but idk if I wanna since last time I forgot about my plants in there while I was remodeling the kitchen and they turned into crispy critters)
Layer the bottom of bag fold three times leave on wire rack or box something to allow airflow. Shake evey 24hrs gently. 7 to 10 days should be done depending on size of buds. If you want to do even more you can do that for 4-5 days then fill entire bag and flip every 12houra for a week or two for a sweat. The sweat comes when the buds are holding their shape.

Oh hey AHEM....

BROWN BAG DRYING

I’ve done it once, cuz it takes space if you have a lot, unless you hang them from hangers. Nugs separated from stem and single layer. Have to turn them so there won’t be flat spots. Nice slow dry. Almost like curing while drying as you turn the buds and release the trapped air replacing with fresh air. Works if you wanna do it. A standard dry with a couple days sweat in paper bags is what I see on here now. Think wildbill does it that way. Haven’t seen a paper bag dry in a while on here but I’m sure someone will chime in.

Layer the bottom of bag fold three times leave on wire rack or box something to allow airflow. Shake evey 24hrs gently. 7 to 10 days should be done depending on size of buds. If you want to do even more you can do that for 4-5 days then fill entire bag and flip every 12houra for a week or two for a sweat. The sweat comes when the buds are holding their shape.
You got there first! And better than I… nice!

This is why I need a Rosin press, look at these prices! That's before tax, you don't want to see it after tax.
View attachment 1590066
$80 for a half gram here after tax :yoinks: But there is a pretty big process on making live rosin. I'm planning on making some in a couple of weeks and I'll post a basic tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back