Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1683238131357.jpg

Has anyone grown any ethos autos? Don't hear much about them here in the auto realm. And 60 bucks for a 3 pack seems a bit steep with all the good competition out there. Not bashing anyone, just what my high ass is thinking about right now..
None of the autos yet, got photos from them doing great. Gonna grab one of their mixed packs soon and see what pops up. Jean-O was who I heard about them from. Great genetics in their photos so I would assume the autos would be fire too!

Good day to all. Hope everyone is doing well and those who have been experiencing pain have little or no pain today.
Question regarding a 50/50 coco/perlite mix.
IF you had to buy premixed coco what would you buy. This is just for my first grow in maybe July or August, will learn to make my own later. Also I would assume that I should rinse the coco mix. What would that rinse process look like?
As always thanks for sharing your knowledge.

View attachment 1590070
I use roots original organics potting soil straight out of the bag There are many others this is what I use

First job today, had to locate this camp so owner can rebuild on same site. APA won't allow another build site on the property due to a waterway 300' behind camp
image.jpg

The pine tree on the other side of the dirt road (rd is 25’ wide) snapped about 18’ up. From the edge of the road it’s another 30’ to the tree, the camp is 18’ from edge of rd. Base is 36” diameter and log you see at the camp is just shy of 30”. Big effin tree!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Took pics of work phone. Boss said a tree fell on it… I’ll say! I showed him the pics … eyes got wide and “HOLY F#¥K!!!!!” Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back