Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:coffee2: Sick @PinkyNotTheBrain ...seasonal bug variation 10004......:shrug:.....I've been Off for a few days....not keeping up...bad insomnia....then sure enough.....dry tickly cough.....and now I'm losing me voice......

I Would say I'm a little Horse...................View attachment 1589844......but you know that damn Unicorn would see that as an Excuse for a gallop.........

You @PinkyNotTheBrain ...:pighug:...found any jobs for bad drivers with verbal tourettes yet.........?.......:eyebrows:..for your Aunt......
Them mean ol germs won't leave your house alone! Maybe oj day is a reminder. Gotta get all your vitamins, u wanna grow up to be big n strong don't u?

No jobs i filled out a few apps but most she doesn't want to do most of them are based in the medical field. She had a woman offer her a job at edible arrangements, i can just see someone getting a skewer in the eye.

Woke up with this playing in my head this morning. It felt like it was time to get up so I did. Then I looked down and realized it was an hour and a half before my alarm is supposed to go off. This new medication is a real fucking roller coaster. At least I woke up feeling decent compared to how I felt going to bed.

She had a woman offer her a job at edible arrangements, i can just see someone getting a skewer in the eye.

Skillz........ :biggrin: .. Ryanair Customers Service rep...............she's Qualified...........:eyebrows:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back