Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
norm.gif

Normal Service will be ressumed shortly........... :pass: ....

Kids probably been hiding smoking pot from his parents his whole life too :crying:

Kids Probably older than you @JP1 .......... :pighug: ....and I don't know what he dislikes Most.....smoking or recreational drugs..........

Does he..... does he not know you?

Or that you um, partake and grow?

Both my son and Mother were very anti-drug......until they saw me in insane pain for 4 years with Docs tablets and treatment....

after Seeing the difference first hand that cannabis made... My Mother converted her Thinking....my son tollerates it....:shrug:

Son: "Mom! Dad! You guys are pot growers? AND smokers? AND you've got famous strains YOU FRICKIN' MADE!"

Two things my son Knows about cannabis......IF he Hits a situation where he gets unremmiting nerve pain....Cannabis works Better than Doc's treatments.....

{this may save his life one day...}

and...If I peg out suddenly....he's got to sign in and let everyone Know......coz I Know hubby won't.........:d5:

{which reminds me I better update him on the domain name change...}

And remember........we Live in different Countries............apart from seeing my plants for a week a year........Why would he.....?.....:shrug:

Hey @Mossy how are you???

:coffee2: Sick @PinkyNotTheBrain ...seasonal bug variation 10004......:shrug:.....I've been Off for a few days....not keeping up...bad insomnia....then sure enough.....dry tickly cough.....and now I'm losing me voice......

I Would say I'm a little Horse...................
unicorn.gif
......but you know that damn Unicorn would see that as an Excuse for a gallop.........

You @PinkyNotTheBrain ...:pighug:...found any jobs for bad drivers with verbal tourettes yet.........?.......:eyebrows:..for your Aunt......

:coffee2: Sick @PinkyNotTheBrain ...seasonal bug variation 10004......:shrug:.....I've been Off for a few days....not keeping up...bad insomnia....then sure enough.....dry tickly cough.....and now I'm losing me voice......

I Would say I'm a little Horse...................View attachment 1589844......but you know that damn Unicorn would see that as an Excuse for a gallop.........

You @PinkyNotTheBrain ...:pighug:...found any jobs for bad drivers with verbal tourettes yet.........?.......:eyebrows:..for your Aunt......
The Unicorn is sitting there begging to be taken out for a gallop or two around the house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back