Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son tried some CBD oil to help him sleep.......and proceeded to tell me how any why it Worked......:biggrin:.....I Had to Sound Surprised...:crying:

Does he..... does he not know you? Or that you um, partake and grow? I mean heck, you're a bit of a cannabis celebrity. I don't assume your current husband is necessarily his father but, you've got a whole strain named with his initials.

I feel like this is a plot to a sitcom......

Son: "Mom! Dad! You guys are pot growers? AND smokers? AND you've got famous strains YOU FRICKIN' MADE!"

Parents: "Yes. Did you not see our names on famous strains and the veritable garden outside our house?"

Son: "I just thought you guys had the same names and it was a funny coincidence!"

Does he..... does he not know you? Or that you um, partake and grow? I mean heck, you're a bit of a cannabis celebrity. I don't assume your current husband is necessarily his father but, you've got a whole strain named with his initials.

I feel like this is a plot to a sitcom......

Son: "Mom! Dad! You guys are pot growers? AND smokers? AND you've got famous strains YOU FRICKIN' MADE!"

Parents: "Yes. Did you not see our names on famous strains and the veritable garden outside our house?"

Son: "I just thought you guys had the same names and it was a funny coincidence!"
Kids probably been hiding smoking pot from his parents his whole life too :crying:

Morning @Jpkindbud . We got our rain overnight. Nice n muddy for work
XKwX5p.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back