Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few Morels in the Skillet...

ezgif-4-52414f1efa.gif

:cheers:

@Entombed 2x4 or 3x3 is great with 4x4 u will def be moving plants to water unless you just fill a tent with one plant and veg it for two months. Just make sure the light you get is enough to light the area you don't want the light spread too thin. I also would recommend especially if your soil growing veggie and fruits even if u can only do containers. It will make you a better grower and save you money on food also better quality food and varieties you can't find in store unless you live in a farmers market area where people pay more for produce tomatoes suck until you pull one when it's fully ripe off your own plant. Great skill to have in bad times.

Biggest tent you can fit. Everybody ends up going bigger eventually and not a big price difference in a 2x4 and a 4x4. And the tent is a part that you can kinda cheap out on. Can grow 1 plant if you wantv in it, but can also grow multiple

Completely agree. If you have the space, 4x4 would be the best to start with. Can cram 9 plants (if not huge) in there and pretty much every light company makes 4x4 lights.
:

Seeds. Who do you guys trust to order through?

i meself go thru linda seedz :thumbsup: they're a seedbank in spain that carry 85+ diff breeder'z strainz, both photo & auto, including their own in-house strainz, which are dirt cheap....u can pay thru paypal & they ship via int'l fedex w/tracking....the fastest order i've gotten from them was 2 dayz, from spain to here in the heartland :superhero: i mostly grow outdoor photoz nowadayz & have had nothin but good luck with linda'z own strainz :headbang: ppp

https://www.linda-seeds.com/

i meself go thru linda seedz :thumbsup: they're a seedbank in spain that carry 85+ diff breeder'z strainz, both photo & auto, including their own in-house strainz, which are dirt cheap....u can pay thru paypal & they ship via int'l fedex w/tracking....the fastest order i've gotten from them was 2 dayz, from spain to here in the heartland :superhero: i mostly grow outdoor photoz nowadayz & have had nothin but good luck with linda'z own strainz :headbang: ppp

https://www.linda-seeds.com/
I've sampled many seedbanks, my last 8 prders were all to Linda Seeds! Good prices too even on other breeders lines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back