Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do want to start small. Maybe only one plant at a time. Is there a size you recommend?
The most important part of controlling your environment is tent placement. You want a space that is easy to vent to the outdoors and get replacement air in. If you have to run a tent in a closed space you will need a dehumidifier, if the Lung room (the room the tent is in) is large you may need a separate heater or humidifier depending on the source of your air. Plants must have fresh air.

After taking these things into consideration get the biggest tent you can fit and afford because I guarantee after you grow your first plant or two you will expand. Taller is better especially if you ever want to grow a photoperiod strain (you will). Get the largest variable speed exhaust fan you can afford, preferably on a controller. A big fan running slower is much much quieter than a little fan running at top speed. You can start with a good quality Mars hydro light that is smaller than the whole space needs and add more light later but don't cheap out on the light it is the single most important part of the quality of your harvest.

Don't rush your decisions, I am one of the cheapest growers here and I have a bunch of stuff I bought and replaced in less than a year because I bout cheap shit. Lesson learned.

Have you decided how you want to grow, Organic True Living Soil, Pre-charged bag soil and salt nutrients, Coco ( a form of hydroponics) Deep Water Culture DWC is true hydroponics, Rock Wool also hydroponics?

Hey stoners just talked to @Dabber he wanted me to let you all know especially @Mossy that he's doing ok everyone is still above ground and just taking one day at a time.. He say's everythings ok but seems like life is going pretty rough:karmacloud: He hopes to maybe grow late summer :headbang::goodluck:

Hey stoners just talked to @Dabber he wanted me to let you all know especially @Mossy that he's doing ok everyone is still above ground and just taking one day at a time.. He say's everythings ok but seems like life is going pretty rough:karmacloud: He hopes to maybe grow late summer :headbang::goodluck:

Sending good vibes!!!

Day 17

Girls have perked up a bit and it has been two weeks so i figured it was time for another treatment of BTI and spinosad to keep on top of the gnats not seeing many on the traps but still a few around :deadhorse: watered in 1 gallon 100ppm Tap/RO blend with .125g kelp, .35 humic, .08 amino, .08 omina, .02 yucca, and .6ml Mammoth p ~ ph to 6.3 BTI and Monterey garden insect spray

IMG_4002.JPG

Mephisto Walter White Just been leaf tucking since topping her she it taking it well starting to branch out nice :headbang:

IMG_4004.JPG

Mephisto Double Grape did a little LST on her

IMG_4003.JPG

Night Owl Outlier Z Well unfortunately she's hermied or is a full on male:nono: Not sure if i sure just pluck them and keep going or get rid of her?

IMG_4005.JPG

IMG_4001.JPG

IMG_3999.JPG

IMG_3998.JPG

IMG_3997.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back