Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I have a couple new questions about things.

Is Mars Hydro a good brand? I was looking at their complete growing kits. The price isn't bad at all. I can go with other brands if you guys recommend it.

Seeds. Who do you guys trust to order through? I see the banner at the top of the page for multiverse beans. Are they reliable and vetted?

Thanks and sorry if these have been asked too many times.

If you want Mephisto stuff, order direct from the them. For auto seeds, I'll throw in a second on what Lil Dab said. MVB, North Atlantic, Oregon Elite Seeds. Lots of good banks out there now

Yes MVB is a great place to order beans threw.. I order threw MVB, mephisto genetics mostly but have ordered from seed bazzer.. The best places to start would be MVB, north Atlantic seed, or mephisto

I am happy with the marshydro light FC-3000 I have its been great to me but i run AC infinity tents and fans mainly cause there controllers
I see somebody already gave my answer. Also a discount code for a little off. I have the FCE 4800 in a MH 4x4 and love it!

There are def better brand I'd say than mars hydro but they still make good lights my friend has one it works. It's good to get lower priced stuff that still works if your new because if it's not for you your not blowing loads of money. If it says 3 year warranty you can assume it will work for that long if not longer. Like with tents they have tents that are thicker material likely to last way longer but I mean if you can pull 3yrs of bud off a light you got more than your money's worth so I'd say there worth it. And if it turns out your like I want to do this forever you can always get a nicer light in the future. Kind of like a guitar you can just get a squirer or Epiphone see if it's for you then later get a custom shop or Gibson etc. My two cents @Entombed

Anyone know or have a link to the podcast with the Mephisto guys last week? @JP1? were you the one that posted a link?
It's the one that says Mitch and Tim :thumbsup:

Whoa thanks for the quick answers! I am still not sure where or what space I am going to use. I will have to go around with a tape measure and check what will fit.

@HugeGlob - Thanks for the reassurance that I can always upgrade later. I didn't want to buy a Porsche before getting my permit sort of situation.

Hi everyone! I have a couple new questions about things.

Is Mars Hydro a good brand? I was looking at their complete growing kits. The price isn't bad at all. I can go with other brands if you guys recommend it.

Seeds. Who do you guys trust to order through? I see the banner at the top of the page for multiverse beans. Are they reliable and vetted?

Thanks and sorry if these have been asked too many times.
Tent size is everything. Be real sure your getting what your going to need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back