Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I have a couple new questions about things.

Is Mars Hydro a good brand? I was looking at their complete growing kits. The price isn't bad at all. I can go with other brands if you guys recommend it.

Seeds. Who do you guys trust to order through? I see the banner at the top of the page for multiverse beans. Are they reliable and vetted?

Thanks and sorry if these have been asked too many times.

Is Mars Hydro a good brand? I was looking at their complete growing kits. The price isn't bad at all. I can go with other brands if you guys recommend it.

Seeds. Who do you guys trust to order through? I see the banner at the top of the page for multiverse beans. Are they reliable and vetted?

Yes MVB is a great place to order beans threw.. I order threw MVB, mephisto genetics mostly but have ordered from seed bazzer.. The best places to start would be MVB, north Atlantic seed, or mephisto

I am happy with the marshydro light FC-3000 I have its been great to me but i run AC infinity tents and fans mainly cause there controllers

Yes. MarsHydro is a good brand. I personally feel like they make a great bit of kit for the money, and especially for the beginner to enthusiast level grower. If you want reliable stuff to get started that is a good place to look.

What is your budget and what sort of grow space or tent size are you looking for?

Yes MVB is a great place to order beans threw.. I order threw MVB, mephisto genetics mostly but have ordered from seed bazzer.. The best places to start would be MVB, north Atlantic seed, or mephisto

I am happy with the marshydro light FC-3000 I have its been great to me but i run AC infinity tents and fans mainly cause there controllers

Top post right there. Excellent point on the ACInfinity fans. @Entombed - Look at the AC Infinity exhaust fans and controllers. Environmental controls are important and they make some of the best and easiest at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back