Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aunt was up late on the computer looking for work so i slept downstairs so if she got stuck on something I could just pop up.

Bless your Heart.......:headbang:....

Nice enough to sit outside with my coffee and smokes in the morning and watch the sun come up.

Nice............:pass:....

My calves got a real workout rocking myself all night like a loon :biggrin:

Ah gawd....I can't sit in a rocker.....coz I can't Help rocking and I get motion sickness.......:crying:...it's an affliction.........

Afternoon kittens, hope everyone doing good on this fine day. Weather last night and today really playing hell with my roses. Wind today has a lot of blooms knocked about but they still hanging on.
IMG20230430125744.jpg
IMG20230430125727.jpg

Got a little corner spot set up so we can enjoy some of the houseplants I'm doing.
IMG20230430125658.jpg

Afternoon kittens, hope everyone doing good on this fine day. Weather last night and today really playing hell with my roses. Wind today has a lot of blooms knocked about but they still hanging on.

Fingers Crossed for them @Bill.de.Cat ......... Mother Nature can be a proper Bitch at times.......:wizzy:

my white cat Albert aint been home now for 4 days now and its not like him to be away this long and rains been torentual the last 2 days, hope hes safe somewere​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back