Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto's, Sundae Thumper
Tester #1
Day 28

Screenshot_20230430-113313~2.png

I've began tucking leaves, and she's received her first soil amendment as stretch is now underway. She's moving along, as I'd expect a healthy auto should.

:pass:

Mephisto's, Sundae Thumper
Tester #1
Day 28

Screenshot_20230430-113313~2.png

I've began tucking leaves, and she's received her first soil amendment as stretch is now underway. She's moving along, as I'd expect a healthy auto should.

:pass:
Nice work bro. I know it’s like standard procedure, but you still got to do it right.

Good stuff 👍‼️

@N/A-Greengo thanks!

She has stretched a little more than I wanted her to, oh-well I like leggy girls anyways, LOL

This has been "water only" so far, and it looks like I got the timing right for adding the NLS flower power soil amendments, going to do some Recharge here shortly.

Hey been away a bit hope everyones doing good, been busy. I have 2 veterans charity bike runs I'm road captain for so had to find routes, run them and figure out where we need blockers...
Been to busy got my worm farm started. So far so good 2 weeks in they seem happy and they're eating . Prepped the coco coir added aged composted leaf mold and a bannaba peel to get it rolling b4 my worms arrived. Started out feeding them slowly with a small amount t of melon and cantaloupe.

20230430_121220.jpg

Just popped in 5 beans
Muchcha (20/20)
Fogdog (atlas)
Fruit (errors)
Zkittles auto x2 (original sensible seeds)
All autos all feminized most were freebies except the muchacha.
I'm shooting for 5 plants in my 4x4 tent

Next week I'll start my outdoor seeds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back