Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain and everyone. Been up all night? I had to take the day off work to bring the wife to the doctor. She's off balance and dizzy. Plus I got another leak in my basement :eek1: This time it's under my shower drain and it's a pretty big hole :wall:
Aww man that sucks hope the wife’s ok:karmacloud::goodluck::vibes:

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain and everyone. Been up all night? I had to take the day off work to bring the wife to the doctor. She's off balance and dizzy. Plus I got another leak in my basement :eek1: This time it's under my shower drain and it's a pretty big hole :wall:
Hope the missus is ok!

And hope the leak is an easy fix!

Sounds like vertigo. My wife got vertigo and her worst times is laying down and getting up.

lol I like his music; but you ever see that video of him bitching out the crowd for not listening to him at that one gig? It's hilarious; he's a bit of a man-baby in it haha
I like his singing but take your cues from their first album… he does bitch a lot. Came from a good home, and small town from what I understand.

Sounds like vertigo. My wife got vertigo and her worst times is laying down and getting up.
Hope she will be ok and it’s nothing more serious. I know when I get a sugar low I get dizzy and unsure on my feet… but not diabetic in the least. Cut my sugar intake in half 10 yrs ago… stopped drinking soda and barely eat sweets. Most sugars that I intake are natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back