Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries morning @Jpkindbud hopefully you get the day off me I’ll be working till 4 damn whether doesn’t effect me inside :dammit:
Well that sucks. But, at least you don’t have to burn thru vacay time to make 40. Won’t be long til we are OT. Summer is usually 50 hr wks

I find after 18 hours site time I start to Flag a bit........................... :crying: ....

:d5: Yup.....

My mothers worst nightmare........:headbang:...we were Trained out of it...coz my dad used to do it.....falling aslep in bed while smoking...
A mate of mine physically burnt his
1682508143838.jpeg

Bcos he fell asleep with a cigarette! Loool

Can’t wait til Sunday… son of Hobbes will announce winners of 420 contests. I know I won first in the seed guess… hoping for something spectacular. Mephisto? Full duplex? Someone’s private stock? Anticipation is wreaking havoc in my brain…

Can’t wait til Sunday… son of Hobbes will announce winners of 420 contests. I know I won first in the seed guess… hoping for something spectacular. Mephisto? Full duplex? Someone’s private stock? Anticipation is wreaking havoc in my brain…
I know me too I won the Easter egg hunt and as hard as that llama was to find I am hoping for a big prize come on HLG
1682509632414.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back