Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain and everyone. Been up all night? I had to take the day off work to bring the wife to the doctor. She's off balance and dizzy. Plus I got another leak in my basement :eek1: This time it's under my shower drain and it's a pretty big hole :wall:
Dehydration can cause vertigo, or dizziness, or blackout when you stand up. I think it's because not enough liquid in the system makes it hard to get adequate blood pressure to the brain. Dad (101 this year) had a couple of falls and seemed very confused, scared the sheet out of us. Turned out he wasn't drinking enough liquids, fine now.

lol I like his music; but you ever see that video of him bitching out the crowd for not listening to him at that one gig? It's hilarious; he's a bit of a man-baby in it haha
No I hadn’t seen that I’m awful I listen to all this music but never look into the behind the scenes stuff.. But aren’t they all babies at some point:toke:

Allright, I am off for the day. Things to do and a sore backside tagging along. Perhaps pickleball with the "old timers" is the way to drop this last 15 pounds. Guy and his wife in their 80's were just monster players.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Morning kittens....Been cool mornings with good coffee and warm afternoons with occasional rain. Working on projects as I can and see fit too ( usually what wife is complaing about at the moment ). Hope a good week is had by all. :kitty:

Hey that album helped shape a lot of teenage angst!
Yes it did! Mike mushoc (sp) is an awesome guitarist. I even like his country album. They were a staple in our sets when I fronted a local band of metal heads. From G&R ballads to TOOL! We were called From Below … cuz we crawled out of the basement to do shows lol. I wanted to call our band 4 to 0 but one guy wasn’t having it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back