Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bears are eating your strawberries OH MY!
The wild and domesticated strawberries yes, bird feeders and the compost barrel are always their favorite targets as well....I have had them try and get into the shed trying to get at the garbage and mark the heck out of the door, they are REAL PESTS !!!!

Alright chavales, it's time for this evenings fun filled filled game of:

Which one is @Fermented_Fruitz blood type?

Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 6.56.10 PM.png

The wild and domesticated strawberries yes, bird feeders and the compost barrel are always their favorite targets as well....I have had them try and get into the shed trying to get at the garbage and mark the heck out of the door, they are REAL PESTS !!!!
I don't think there is any humane control other than trap and relocate for bears. Are bear tags available where you live?

2023-04-25_16-59-18.png

That would work great for the small critters and deer, but I have a feeling the black bears would give that thing hell playing with it!,,, LOL
Our black bear are so used to being around houses that they just go garbage can to garbage can to bird feeder. No worry about bears in the garden. But they've become a real problem since they outlawed bear hunting a couple years ago

big up Minnesota, do texas next!

We have had decriminalization bills past 2 sessions here and passed every chamber and committee and just needed senate to vote and douche monger lt governor always refuses to put on floor for a vote! :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back