Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been goin out planting natives around my neighborhood. Ive planted wild strawberries everywhere, hoping they'll eat those and stay away from mine but I know that's just a dream
I got some biodegradable clay shot for my slingshot, the squirrel just laughs at the nerf balls. I am kinda afraid I might kill it now? It keeps digging up my wife's potted plants. Then in the back yard the racoon was digging in my potatoes the other day, I did not know they would dig and eat raw potatoes but evidently they will. I am not going to sit up night after night waiting to take a pot shot at a racoon........ So I bought this and Ms. MOG said it went off last night and something big scurried over the fence? Cat or Racoon? It works all night and does not kill anything.

2023-04-25_16-15-57.png

I got some biodegradable clay shot for my slingshot, the squirrel just laughs at the nerf balls. I am kinda afraid I might kill it now? It keeps digging up my wife's potted plants. Then in the back yard the racoon was digging in my potatoes the other day, I did not know they would dig and eat raw potatoes but evidently they will. I am not going to sit up night after night waiting to take a pot shot at a racoon........ So I bought this and Ms. MOG said it went off last night and something big scurried over the fence? Cat or Racoon? It works all night and does not kill anything.

View attachment 1587385
That would work great for the small critters and deer, but I have a feeling the black bears would give that thing hell playing with it!,,, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back