Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't in our yard though, just drive by swiping our shit lmao!
crazy-driver-bird.gif

LOL,,,,years ago I had a neighbor that had a parrot that would ride on the handlebars of a bike down while riding down the boardwalk at VA Beach and wolfwhistle at ANY and EVERY woman he seen, then he would let loose with a rather large vocabulary of very choice words that would make a sailor blush! What a pickup tool!!!

I Think it is a Trend that Everybody reads stuff wanting to be Offended.... :shrug:...

I mean Jeeze.......if I wanted to be offended in the olden days I didn't have to read Social Media........:shrug:.....I just stayed Home and Listened to hubby....:blahblah:.....
I think the fact of the social media age having todays youth not having face to face conversations they don’t what is a joke or how to take 1! Too easily offended! Older people that are trolly poly’s online i am sure are curmudgeonly in real life and only extends to online life!

1682453273858.gif

Last edited:
I think the fact of the social media age having todays youth not having face to face conversations they don’t what is a joke or how to take 1! Too easily offended! Older people that are trolly poly’s have online i am sure are curmudgeonly in real life and only extends to online life!

View attachment 1587286

We need an online way to beat someone with a stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back